Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. NEVER let me bake 💔

NEVER let me bake 💔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
31 Posts 5 Posters 38 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • french_fry_guy
    french_fry_guy
    french_fry_guy
    Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
    wrote last edited by
    #8

    Update 😭:
    IMG_0214.jpeg

    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

    Elliot
    he/him

    Green: online and can talk
    Yellow: online and not feeling it
    Red: online but leave me alone

    xenthy takis 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
      wrote last edited by
      #9

      WHAT THE FUČK HAPPENED TO THE COOKIES

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
      gray: offline

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Verity
        Verity
        Verity
        wrote last edited by
        #10

        Damn 2x

        The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

          Update 😭:
          IMG_0214.jpeg

          xenthy
          xenthy
          xenthy
          wrote last edited by xenthy
          #11

          @french_fry_guy they're forming the cookie blob, they're merging.. becoming one... what sorcery did you use..

          uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

          "fall into me" - forest blakk

          "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

          french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            the cookies are a FEMALE

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
            gray: offline

            Verity 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
              wrote last edited by Gl1tch
              #13

              LIKE BROOO THEY R SO FUĆKÍNG FUCKEĎ

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
              gray: offline

              french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                the cookies are a FEMALE

                Verity
                Verity
                Verity
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                @Gl1tch Damn 3x

                The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • xenthy xenthy

                  @french_fry_guy they're forming the cookie blob, they're merging.. becoming one... what sorcery did you use..

                  french_fry_guy
                  french_fry_guy
                  french_fry_guy
                  Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  @xenthy A spell called “dumbassery” 😭

                  “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                  While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                  Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                  Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                  Elliot
                  he/him

                  Green: online and can talk
                  Yellow: online and not feeling it
                  Red: online but leave me alone

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                    LIKE BROOO THEY R SO FUĆKÍNG FUCKEĎ

                    french_fry_guy
                    french_fry_guy
                    french_fry_guy
                    Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    @Gl1tch They taste good tho :’]

                    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                    Elliot
                    he/him

                    Green: online and can talk
                    Yellow: online and not feeling it
                    Red: online but leave me alone

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • french_fry_guy
                      french_fry_guy
                      french_fry_guy
                      Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      Me and my sister are listening to funky town low quality with spinning chip for 10 hours while doing this btw

                      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                      Elliot
                      he/him

                      Green: online and can talk
                      Yellow: online and not feeling it
                      Red: online but leave me alone

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                        wrote last edited by
                        #18

                        THE COOKIES R FÙCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                        gray: offline

                        french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                          THE COOKIES R FÙCKING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED

                          french_fry_guy
                          french_fry_guy
                          french_fry_guy
                          Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                          wrote last edited by
                          #19

                          @Gl1tch Erm, actually, they’re baked 🤓☝️

                          “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                          While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                          Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                          Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                          Elliot
                          he/him

                          Green: online and can talk
                          Yellow: online and not feeling it
                          Red: online but leave me alone

                          Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                            wrote last edited by
                            #20

                            STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

                            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                            green: talk to me
                            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                            gray: offline

                            french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                              STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

                              french_fry_guy
                              french_fry_guy
                              french_fry_guy
                              Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                              wrote last edited by
                              #21

                              @Gl1tch Why are you freaking out so much over cookies you aren’t even having 😭😭😭

                              “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                              While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                              Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                              Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                              Elliot
                              he/him

                              Green: online and can talk
                              Yellow: online and not feeling it
                              Red: online but leave me alone

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                                @Gl1tch Erm, actually, they’re baked 🤓☝️

                                Verity
                                Verity
                                Verity
                                wrote last edited by
                                #22

                                @french_fry_guy Damn 4x

                                The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #23

                                  THEY R FROMING A [censored]!

                                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                  green: talk to me
                                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                  gray: offline

                                  french_fry_guy Verity 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                    THEY R FROMING A [censored]!

                                    french_fry_guy
                                    french_fry_guy
                                    french_fry_guy
                                    Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @Gl1tch Yo 😭

                                    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                                    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                                    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                                    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                                    Elliot
                                    he/him

                                    Green: online and can talk
                                    Yellow: online and not feeling it
                                    Red: online but leave me alone

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #25

                                      😭

                                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                      green: talk to me
                                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                      gray: offline

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                        THEY R FROMING A [censored]!

                                        Verity
                                        Verity
                                        Verity
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @Gl1tch Oi!

                                        The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                                        french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Verity Verity

                                          @Gl1tch Oi!

                                          french_fry_guy
                                          french_fry_guy
                                          french_fry_guy
                                          Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #27

                                          @The_Traveller95 Oh shit it’s the British police, I’m done for!

                                          “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                                          While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                                          Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                                          Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                                          Elliot
                                          he/him

                                          Green: online and can talk
                                          Yellow: online and not feeling it
                                          Red: online but leave me alone

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular