Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Artist Corner
  3. Noli mask in the makinggg

Noli mask in the makinggg

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Artist Corner
34 Posts 6 Posters 165 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

    @Gl1tch sybau.

    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #25

    @Lil_sillyz no u

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

      @Lil_sillyz no u

      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
      wrote last edited by
      #26

      @Gl1tch then im going to block u.

      IMG_8081.png
      What my colors mean:
      What my colors mean:
      Green: online able to talk!!!
      Yellow: away
      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
      Gray: offline
      Antispawnists DNI

      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
        wrote last edited by
        #27

        I’ll shut up now.

        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
        green: talk to me
        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
        gray: offline

        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

          I’ll shut up now.

          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
          wrote last edited by
          #28

          @Gl1tch Yayy

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          Antispawnists DNI

          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            @Gl1tch Yayy

            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
            wrote last edited by
            #29

            @Lil_sillyz lol

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
            gray: offline

            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

              @Lil_sillyz lol

              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
              wrote last edited by
              #30

              @Gl1tch ^^

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              Antispawnists DNI

              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                @Gl1tch ^^

                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
                wrote last edited by
                #31

                @Lil_sillyz why si happy that I’m going to shut up

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                gray: offline

                Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  @Lil_sillyz why si happy that I’m going to shut up

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
                  wrote last edited by
                  #32

                  @Gl1tch it was a joke gng.

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    IMG_8551.jpeg

                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
                    wrote last edited by
                    #33

                    @Lil_sillyz how mondays feel

                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rorschach Rorschach

                      @Lil_sillyz how mondays feel

                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
                      wrote last edited by
                      #34

                      @Rorschach WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN-

                      IMG_8081.png
                      What my colors mean:
                      What my colors mean:
                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                      Yellow: away
                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                      Gray: offline
                      Antispawnists DNI

                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular