Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. Is this punishment for something I did?

Is this punishment for something I did?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
6 Posts 6 Posters 60 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Nonbinary_wolf
    Nonbinary_wolf
    Nonbinary_wolf
    R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    My cat died yesterday. I'm struggling now. My dad found her dead in her cat bed under the back porch couch (for context she was a porch cat). I was crying on and off all day yesterday, and even cried myself to sleep. I couldn't do weight lifting today because I felt so bad, my arms and legs felt like lead. I broke down outside the weight room and just broke down again in the school library. I had just admitted to being a therian and pagan to 1 of my school friends on Friday. Was this my punishment for 1 of those? I'd give anything to have her back. I'd trade my soul for hers if I had to. I just want her back. It hurts so much I can't stand it. I just want my cat back.

    Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

    Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

    "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

    andythespeedru 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • Evil Overlord
      Evil Overlord
      Evil Overlord
      Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I'm sorry to hear that, I get how soul crushing that feeling is. I hope things get better for you soon.

      its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rusty
        Rusty
        Rusty
        The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater .Rip mazer.
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Sorry to hear that man. I genuinely hope you can recover.

        "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • xenthy
          xenthy
          xenthy
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          you are perfect in every way, no matter what you are. it is not punishment, it is life. things come and go, it may seem down now but theres always the up :) look to the bright side, all the catnip they could want is probibly being given to them. enjoy the good memories :) love you <3

          uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

          "fall into me" - forest blakk

          "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            this broke my heart 🥺

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

              My cat died yesterday. I'm struggling now. My dad found her dead in her cat bed under the back porch couch (for context she was a porch cat). I was crying on and off all day yesterday, and even cried myself to sleep. I couldn't do weight lifting today because I felt so bad, my arms and legs felt like lead. I broke down outside the weight room and just broke down again in the school library. I had just admitted to being a therian and pagan to 1 of my school friends on Friday. Was this my punishment for 1 of those? I'd give anything to have her back. I'd trade my soul for hers if I had to. I just want her back. It hurts so much I can't stand it. I just want my cat back.

              andythespeedru
              andythespeedru
              andythespeedru
              Kuromi luvers<3 fnaf nerds PKM FAN
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Nonbinary_wolf it wasn't your fault, I'm sure she had a beautiful life and it was her time to go

              its never easy to see someone or something that you care about go away, what matters is that you spent the most with them

              you cant bring them back, I know its painful and I know it all seems like hell and you would trade your soul for them, but your life is just as important, she lived her best life by spending it with you and died peacefully where she called home

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Groups
              • Users
              • Tags
              • Popular