Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. Since I'm bored af

Since I'm bored af

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
17 Posts 10 Posters 181 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • King of Curses
    King of Curses
    King of Curses
    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstone Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    ty ty

    Red: only people I'm following can talk
    Green: bored as hell talk to me
    Yellow: long pauses
    gray: offline or hiding:)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • takis
      takis
      takis
      grounded
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      nice lashes

      all glory to god

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • dizzy-the-loser
        dizzy-the-loser
        dizzy-the-loser
        Volleyball Luke Combs fan womp womp Taken I ♡ My BF ☆★! Converse !☆★ Alex G Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Hopeless Romantic Iron Deficient straight allies! neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 #1 kinger fan Caine fans!! ##adhd 420 chat-perms Dizzy certified<3 i ♥ weezer Gl1tch staff Nintendo Switch Users bookworms CASEOH FAN!! KITTYYYYYUHHH!! i love cats chronically online Mickey Munch Clubhouse
        wrote last edited by
        #7

        nice hair!!

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • vulpinefox
          vulpinefox
          vulpinefox
          Hopeless Romantic Gay People
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          very nice hair, i need a haircut sigh

          My pronouns are baby / boi

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Shockrat
            Shockrat
            Shockrat
            I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
            wrote last edited by
            #9

            You look hella familiar. Are you in a marching band?

            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

            King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Shockrat Shockrat

              You look hella familiar. Are you in a marching band?

              King of Curses
              King of Curses
              King of Curses
              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstone Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @Shockrat no

              Red: only people I'm following can talk
              Green: bored as hell talk to me
              Yellow: long pauses
              gray: offline or hiding:)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                #11

                you guys talking bout his hair, i'm here looking at the majestic eyebrows 👁👄👁

                but tbh he's just good looking in general

                YEAHHH THAT'S A STEP!!!!

                King of Curses ext.savy dizzy-the-loser 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                  you guys talking bout his hair, i'm here looking at the majestic eyebrows 👁👄👁

                  but tbh he's just good looking in general

                  King of Curses
                  King of Curses
                  King of Curses
                  Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstone Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                  wrote last edited by
                  #12

                  @SweetLikeTarmac I mean what can I say

                  Red: only people I'm following can talk
                  Green: bored as hell talk to me
                  Yellow: long pauses
                  gray: offline or hiding:)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                    you guys talking bout his hair, i'm here looking at the majestic eyebrows 👁👄👁

                    but tbh he's just good looking in general

                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @SweetLikeTarmac I was going to say sum abt his eyebrows like I lwk wish I had thick eyebrows sighh..

                    megumi 🤤

                    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • King of Curses
                      King of Curses
                      King of Curses
                      Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstone Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      my mom says I get my eyebrows from my dad

                      Red: only people I'm following can talk
                      Green: bored as hell talk to me
                      Yellow: long pauses
                      gray: offline or hiding:)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                        you guys talking bout his hair, i'm here looking at the majestic eyebrows 👁👄👁

                        but tbh he's just good looking in general

                        dizzy-the-loser
                        dizzy-the-loser
                        dizzy-the-loser
                        Volleyball Luke Combs fan womp womp Taken I ♡ My BF ☆★! Converse !☆★ Alex G Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Hopeless Romantic Iron Deficient straight allies! neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 #1 kinger fan Caine fans!! ##adhd 420 chat-perms Dizzy certified<3 i ♥ weezer Gl1tch staff Nintendo Switch Users bookworms CASEOH FAN!! KITTYYYYYUHHH!! i love cats chronically online Mickey Munch Clubhouse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #15

                        @SweetLikeTarmac fr!

                        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ext.savy ext.savy

                          @SweetLikeTarmac I was going to say sum abt his eyebrows like I lwk wish I had thick eyebrows sighh..

                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                          wrote last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                          #16

                          @ext.savy I have thick eyebrows, but mine were a curse, not a blessing. I got them from my mom and I tweeze them, but it always looks like I'm mad. I've been made fun of all my life

                          YEAHHH THAT'S A STEP!!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                            you have nice fingurenails

                            xenthy
                            xenthy
                            xenthy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #17

                            @Yanderemenhera yoshikage kira???... anyways you have cool hair, it is noice

                            uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                            "fall into me" - forest blakk

                            "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular