Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
115 Posts 11 Posters 206 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    Aw

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
      #28

      Determination - @ShockRat
      Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
      Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
      Justice - @NightmareWolfie
      Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
      Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
      Patience - Me lmao

      Snail Mail Gl1tch dizzy-the-loser french_fry_guy 4 Replies Last reply
      2
      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

        Determination - @ShockRat
        Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
        Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
        Justice - @NightmareWolfie
        Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
        Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
        Patience - Me lmao

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #29

        @UnpaidIntern
        WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS KINDNESS.
        DO WE NOT GET THE FACT I HATE ALL OF YOU? 😭
        Gorsh dang it. Maybe I'm just that cool.

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        UnpaidIntern dizzy-the-loser WeedAreTheWorld 3 Replies Last reply
        1
        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

          Determination - @ShockRat
          Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
          Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
          Justice - @NightmareWolfie
          Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
          Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
          Patience - Me lmao

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by
          #30

          @UnpaidIntern WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEE

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            @UnpaidIntern WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEE

            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
            wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
            #31

            @Gl1tch i have no idea but you're cool though

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
              wrote last edited by
              #32

              bru

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
              gray: offline

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                @UnpaidIntern
                WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS KINDNESS.
                DO WE NOT GET THE FACT I HATE ALL OF YOU? 😭
                Gorsh dang it. Maybe I'm just that cool.

                UnpaidIntern
                UnpaidIntern
                UnpaidIntern
                former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                #33

                @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

                edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

                Gl1tch dizzy-the-loser Snail Mail 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                  Determination - @ShockRat
                  Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
                  Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
                  Justice - @NightmareWolfie
                  Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
                  Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
                  Patience - Me lmao

                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                  wrote last edited by
                  #34

                  @UnpaidIntern ty!

                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    @UnpaidIntern
                    WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS KINDNESS.
                    DO WE NOT GET THE FACT I HATE ALL OF YOU? 😭
                    Gorsh dang it. Maybe I'm just that cool.

                    dizzy-the-loser
                    dizzy-the-loser
                    dizzy-the-loser
                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @Snail-Mail oh..

                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                      @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

                      edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      @UnpaidIntern fûck you add me NOWWWW

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                        @UnpaidIntern fûck you add me NOWWWW

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                        wrote last edited by
                        #37

                        @Gl1tch i have like zero idea

                        Gl1tch dizzy-the-loser 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                          @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

                          edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

                          dizzy-the-loser
                          dizzy-the-loser
                          dizzy-the-loser
                          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #38

                          @UnpaidIntern :pp

                          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                          dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                            @UnpaidIntern :pp

                            dizzy-the-loser
                            dizzy-the-loser
                            dizzy-the-loser
                            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                            wrote last edited by
                            #39

                            he's kinda snappy and sometimes grumpy??

                            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                              @Gl1tch i have like zero idea

                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                              wrote last edited by
                              #40

                              @UnpaidIntern imma murder someone atp bro

                              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                              green: talk to me
                              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                              gray: offline

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

                                edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote last edited by
                                #41

                                @UnpaidIntern
                                I am here to help.
                                I am here to help is true, literally my sole purpose in life (to my knowledge of understanding) is to help, work, learn, and then I leave this world.

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                  @Gl1tch i have like zero idea

                                  dizzy-the-loser
                                  dizzy-the-loser
                                  dizzy-the-loser
                                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #42

                                  @UnpaidIntern 0-0

                                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                  UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                    @UnpaidIntern
                                    I am here to help.
                                    I am here to help is true, literally my sole purpose in life (to my knowledge of understanding) is to help, work, learn, and then I leave this world.

                                    dizzy-the-loser
                                    dizzy-the-loser
                                    dizzy-the-loser
                                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #43

                                    @Snail-Mail do u hate me??

                                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #44

                                      IMMAAA MURDER SOMEONEEEEEE

                                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                      green: talk to me
                                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                      gray: offline

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Someone...
                                        Someone...
                                        Someone...
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #45

                                        Determination: Me
                                        Bravery: @xenthy
                                        Justice: @unpaidintern
                                        Kindness: @gl1tch
                                        Perserverence: @snail-mail
                                        Integrity: @shrub
                                        Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

                                        wtf
                                        Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                                        Gl1tch dizzy-the-loser UnpaidIntern Snail Mail 4 Replies Last reply
                                        3
                                        • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                                          @UnpaidIntern 0-0

                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #46

                                          @dizzy-the-loser i thought of grumpiness but that's not really a soul trait, probably bravery

                                          (mild spoilers for the existence of a rat character in deltarune chapter 5)

                                          (aligns more with orange from deltarune)

                                          dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular