Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
115 Posts 11 Posters 211 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

    @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

    edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #36

    @UnpaidIntern fûck you add me NOWWWW

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

      @UnpaidIntern fûck you add me NOWWWW

      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
      wrote last edited by
      #37

      @Gl1tch i have like zero idea

      Gl1tch dizzy-the-loser 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

        @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

        edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

        dizzy-the-loser
        dizzy-the-loser
        dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
        wrote last edited by
        #38

        @UnpaidIntern :pp

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

          @UnpaidIntern :pp

          dizzy-the-loser
          dizzy-the-loser
          dizzy-the-loser
          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
          wrote last edited by
          #39

          he's kinda snappy and sometimes grumpy??

          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

            @Gl1tch i have like zero idea

            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
            wrote last edited by
            #40

            @UnpaidIntern imma murder someone atp bro

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
            gray: offline

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

              @Snail-Mail to be fair your profile literally says "I'm here to help" lmao

              edir: i remember before it having like ralsei-type dialog in terms of people-pleasing (without the negative connotation of that word)

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote last edited by
              #41

              @UnpaidIntern
              I am here to help.
              I am here to help is true, literally my sole purpose in life (to my knowledge of understanding) is to help, work, learn, and then I leave this world.

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                @Gl1tch i have like zero idea

                dizzy-the-loser
                dizzy-the-loser
                dizzy-the-loser
                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                wrote last edited by
                #42

                @UnpaidIntern 0-0

                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  @UnpaidIntern
                  I am here to help.
                  I am here to help is true, literally my sole purpose in life (to my knowledge of understanding) is to help, work, learn, and then I leave this world.

                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                  wrote last edited by
                  #43

                  @Snail-Mail do u hate me??

                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #44

                    IMMAAA MURDER SOMEONEEEEEE

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                    gray: offline

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Someone...
                      Someone...
                      Someone...
                      wrote last edited by
                      #45

                      Determination: Me
                      Bravery: @xenthy
                      Justice: @unpaidintern
                      Kindness: @gl1tch
                      Perserverence: @snail-mail
                      Integrity: @shrub
                      Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

                      wtf
                      Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                      Gl1tch dizzy-the-loser UnpaidIntern Snail Mail 4 Replies Last reply
                      3
                      • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                        @UnpaidIntern 0-0

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                        wrote last edited by
                        #46

                        @dizzy-the-loser i thought of grumpiness but that's not really a soul trait, probably bravery

                        (mild spoilers for the existence of a rat character in deltarune chapter 5)

                        (aligns more with orange from deltarune)

                        dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Someone... Someone...

                          Determination: Me
                          Bravery: @xenthy
                          Justice: @unpaidintern
                          Kindness: @gl1tch
                          Perserverence: @snail-mail
                          Integrity: @shrub
                          Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                          wrote last edited by
                          #47

                          @Someone... LORD THANK U

                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                          green: talk to me
                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                          gray: offline

                          Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                            @dizzy-the-loser i thought of grumpiness but that's not really a soul trait, probably bravery

                            (mild spoilers for the existence of a rat character in deltarune chapter 5)

                            (aligns more with orange from deltarune)

                            dizzy-the-loser
                            dizzy-the-loser
                            dizzy-the-loser
                            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                            wrote last edited by
                            #48

                            @UnpaidIntern yeah!

                            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                              @Someone... LORD THANK U

                              Someone...
                              Someone...
                              Someone...
                              wrote last edited by
                              #49

                              @Gl1tch np lol

                              wtf
                              Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Someone... Someone...

                                Determination: Me
                                Bravery: @xenthy
                                Justice: @unpaidintern
                                Kindness: @gl1tch
                                Perserverence: @snail-mail
                                Integrity: @shrub
                                Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

                                dizzy-the-loser
                                dizzy-the-loser
                                dizzy-the-loser
                                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                                wrote last edited by
                                #50

                                @Someone... ty!

                                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                                  @Someone... ty!

                                  Someone...
                                  Someone...
                                  Someone...
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #51

                                  @dizzy-the-loser np

                                  wtf
                                  Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Someone... Someone...

                                    Determination: Me
                                    Bravery: @xenthy
                                    Justice: @unpaidintern
                                    Kindness: @gl1tch
                                    Perserverence: @snail-mail
                                    Integrity: @shrub
                                    Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #52

                                    @Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice

                                    Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                      Determination - @ShockRat
                                      Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
                                      Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
                                      Justice - @NightmareWolfie
                                      Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
                                      Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
                                      Patience - Me lmao

                                      french_fry_guy
                                      french_fry_guy
                                      french_fry_guy
                                      Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #53

                                      @UnpaidIntern YO BRAVERY THAT’S SICK

                                      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                                      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                                      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                                      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                                      Elliot
                                      he/him

                                      Green: online and can talk
                                      Yellow: online and not feeling it
                                      Red: online but leave me alone

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #54

                                        LOL

                                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                        green: talk to me
                                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                        gray: offline

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #55

                                          This is like a cooler version of the favorite users post, there's only 7 slots with very specific requirements so it's harder to feel excluded lmao

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular