Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
115 Posts 11 Posters 211 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Someone... Someone...

    Determination: Me
    Bravery: @xenthy
    Justice: @unpaidintern
    Kindness: @gl1tch
    Perserverence: @snail-mail
    Integrity: @shrub
    Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #47

    @Someone... LORD THANK U

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      @dizzy-the-loser i thought of grumpiness but that's not really a soul trait, probably bravery

      (mild spoilers for the existence of a rat character in deltarune chapter 5)

      (aligns more with orange from deltarune)

      dizzy-the-loser
      dizzy-the-loser
      dizzy-the-loser
      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
      wrote last edited by
      #48

      @UnpaidIntern yeah!

      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        @Someone... LORD THANK U

        Someone...
        Someone...
        Someone...
        wrote last edited by
        #49

        @Gl1tch np lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Someone... Someone...

          Determination: Me
          Bravery: @xenthy
          Justice: @unpaidintern
          Kindness: @gl1tch
          Perserverence: @snail-mail
          Integrity: @shrub
          Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

          dizzy-the-loser
          dizzy-the-loser
          dizzy-the-loser
          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
          wrote last edited by
          #50

          @Someone... ty!

          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

          Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

            @Someone... ty!

            Someone...
            Someone...
            Someone...
            wrote last edited by
            #51

            @dizzy-the-loser np

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Someone... Someone...

              Determination: Me
              Bravery: @xenthy
              Justice: @unpaidintern
              Kindness: @gl1tch
              Perserverence: @snail-mail
              Integrity: @shrub
              Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
              wrote last edited by
              #52

              @Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice

              Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                Determination - @ShockRat
                Bravery - @WeedAreTheWorld because idk honesty is bravery i couldn't think of anyone for bravery???? maybe @french_fry_guy for bravery
                Kindness - @Snail-Mail AND @Dizzy-the-loser AND @SweetLikeTarmac edit: and @Yanderemenhera
                Justice - @NightmareWolfie
                Perseverance - @dizzy-the-loser edit: @Yanderemenhera, not dizzy/loser again, I literally remember thinking, selecting and typing yandere for this I guess my brain was just thinking about loser and messed up (adhd sucks ahh)
                Integrity - @WeedAreTheWorld
                Patience - Me lmao

                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
                wrote last edited by
                #53

                @UnpaidIntern YO BRAVERY THAT’S SICK

                “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                Elliot
                he/him

                Green: online and can talk
                Yellow: online and not feeling it
                Red: online but leave me alone

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #54

                  LOL

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                    wrote last edited by
                    #55

                    This is like a cooler version of the favorite users post, there's only 7 slots with very specific requirements so it's harder to feel excluded lmao

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                      @Snail-Mail do u hate me??

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by
                      #56

                      @dizzy-the-loser
                      Yes, I hate all people, or better term for us, humans..? Bro I ain't trying to sound edgy, I genuinely hate people from past experiences. I took it all and turned it into hate ig.

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #57

                        lol

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                          @Someone... oh wow justice is cool, wait can I ask how I got justice

                          Someone...
                          Someone...
                          Someone...
                          wrote last edited by
                          #58

                          @UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u

                          Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Someone... Someone...

                            Determination: Me
                            Bravery: @xenthy
                            Justice: @unpaidintern
                            Kindness: @gl1tch
                            Perserverence: @snail-mail
                            Integrity: @shrub
                            Patience: @dizzy-the-loser

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote last edited by
                            #59

                            @Someone...
                            MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.

                            If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                              @dizzy-the-loser
                              Yes, I hate all people, or better term for us, humans..? Bro I ain't trying to sound edgy, I genuinely hate people from past experiences. I took it all and turned it into hate ig.

                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                              wrote last edited by
                              #60

                              @Snail-Mail u hate me?

                              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                              green: talk to me
                              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                              gray: offline

                              Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Someone... Someone...

                                @UnpaidIntern that's honestly how i see u

                                Someone...
                                Someone...
                                Someone...
                                wrote last edited by
                                #61
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                  @Snail-Mail u hate me?

                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #62

                                  @Gl1tch
                                  Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
                                  It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish.

                                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                  Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                    @Someone...
                                    MAN COME ON... If you're so determined.

                                    If you knew for a fact that your life’s main goal would never be recognized, rewarded, or fully achieved in your lifetime, would you still spend every single day working toward it?

                                    Someone...
                                    Someone...
                                    Someone...
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #63

                                    @Snail-Mail yea ofc

                                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • UnpaidIntern
                                      UnpaidIntern
                                      UnpaidIntern
                                      former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                                      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                      #64

                                      btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye

                                      blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.

                                      edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad

                                      Snail Mail dizzy-the-loser macncheese. 3 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                        @Gl1tch
                                        Man everyone keeps asking.. Yes Gl1tch, I do in a way. You're human so I do because you are what you are.
                                        It's selfish of me, but like every human is Selfish.

                                        Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        Gl1tch
                                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #65

                                        @Snail-Mail so U dont want me to talk to u?

                                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                        green: talk to me
                                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                        gray: offline

                                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Someone... Someone...

                                          @Snail-Mail yea ofc

                                          Snail Mail
                                          Snail Mail
                                          Snail Mail
                                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #66

                                          @Someone...
                                          I feel your just saying that to say it. Do know what determination truly is? Without looking it up. Tell me, what you think it is.

                                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular