Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Gaming Hangout
  3. What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

What users do u think represent the souls from undertale?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gaming Hangout
115 Posts 11 Posters 203 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    @UnpaidIntern
    But sure, I'll keep going. I was gonna leave it off at that, but why not?
    Humans are.. What's the word.. Undefined. They are nothing, we can make incredible things, things smarter than us in many ways, things bigger, things smaller. We can make great things, but will never be great ourselves.
    We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain "power".
    But most humans don't understand or grasp that no one here on earth will ever be "something". We all are nothing compared to what lies beyond this world.
    And emotions play a big role too, we think their just chemicals in the mind. But they are much, much more. They can change everything, they even control decisions in life. Choices are always being made, but by what? Not by you, well. Somewhat, but by emotions most of the time.
    Life is a complicated thing, we could make ourselves known in this world. But never TRULY be known.
    And what is it all for? Experience? What are we experiencing? What emotions do to use is.. mind boggling. Not only can we drive each other insane, but ourselves. And not even know it. We are only as sane as our mind lets us.
    Humans are like open books when it comes to emotions, they can be read easily when able to read in the right way. Even though people may not show it directly, they show it in actions, hobbies, habits, words, the way they act around their own kind, the way they act alone, the way they perceive and react to things. If you take all of that into account you can guess pretty well how they feel. Observing is a powerful thing. People can learn in the right conditions, I did. But the bad ones. As a kid, I knew my goal. I knew what I was the day all those people left me, they used me, they d-ed around me.
    They day the one person who was never supposed to leave, left me at a young age. The person who was supposed to be beside me as the loving parent. Wasn't and grew up horribly. I knew. And it is not a wonderful thing to know all the time. It sucks. It hurts. And life will hurt. It stabs you until there is nothing left to stab, so sometimes, you just gotta stab back. Until you can't.
    You must do things until you can't, you must shoot for the stars even if no one notices, even if no one cares. You do it. Because you can, and will. Because no matter what's in your way, you'll move it with your bare hands if you must. But you must achieve your goals, because what else in life are you going to do? It's just learn, work, live, experience, and then you're gone.

    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
    #90

    @Snail-Mail well most of this is like a nearly objectively true description of the human experience, the only thing is that it still generalizes all people in a bad way in the line "We use others as stepping stones to earn respect and gain 'power'"

    also i don't really want to ignore the fact that it was implied that one of your parents died while you were super young, i hope you're okay

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      btw undertale soul traits can also be negative as evidenced by (deltarune chapter x spoilers), so you can totally be passive agressive here ok bye

      blue lying, orange being somewhat cowardly and kinda mean, green being too nice and helping enemies, justice trying to end themselves, etc.

      edit: btw none of my list was passive-agressive btw i'm just saying that the soul traits can also be bad

      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote last edited by
      #91

      @UnpaidIntern damn i haven't played delrarune yet

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

        @xenthy wb me??

        xenthy
        xenthy
        xenthy
        wrote last edited by
        #92

        @dizzy-the-loser kindness

        uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

        "fall into me" - forest blakk

        "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          @UnpaidIntern
          WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS KINDNESS.
          DO WE NOT GET THE FACT I HATE ALL OF YOU? 😭
          Gorsh dang it. Maybe I'm just that cool.

          WeedAreTheWorld
          WeedAreTheWorld
          WeedAreTheWorld
          420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
          wrote last edited by
          #93

          @Snail-Mail

          You're a people pleaser you don't hate anyone

          'This confession has meant nothing'

          Gl1tch Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

            @Snail-Mail

            You're a people pleaser you don't hate anyone

            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
            wrote last edited by
            #94

            @WeedAreTheWorld yes I actually agree with you on this

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
            gray: offline

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

              @Snail-Mail

              You're a people pleaser you don't hate anyone

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote last edited by
              #95

              @WeedAreTheWorld
              It's odd of you to suggest things about ME, but no. I do hate people. It's your opinion to think that. But it's called Fawn, not everyone who seems to be a people pleaser is truly showing how they feel. I could care less about you people. I am this way to fit in. This gives me more reason to hate everyone. You suggest things about others without really knowing them, just by what they let you see 🤣
              You know from an online platform, many people act differently in real life than texting Rory. And Gl1tch. Say whatever. But it won't change that fact I hate you.

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #96

                Whatever helps you sleep bro, you think differently about me. Alright. Doesn't change a thing.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • macncheese.
                  macncheese.
                  macncheese.
                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                  wrote last edited by
                  #97

                  Damn bro all of ts js bcuz of a topic
                  Sheesh man...

                  chinese-panda.png

                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    Whatever helps you sleep bro, you think differently about me. Alright. Doesn't change a thing.

                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                    wrote last edited by Gl1tch
                    #98

                    @Snail-Mail is she crashing out?

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                    gray: offline

                    macncheese. Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                      @Snail-Mail is she crashing out?

                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote last edited by
                      #99

                      @Gl1tch i think he got a lil mad tbh

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      Gl1tch Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • macncheese. macncheese.

                        @Gl1tch i think he got a lil mad tbh

                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #100

                        @macncheese. It’s a she btw💀

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                          @Snail-Mail is she crashing out?

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote last edited by
                          #101

                          @Gl1tch
                          I'm not mad..? Just telling you what's what.

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                            @macncheese. It’s a she btw💀

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote last edited by
                            #102

                            @Gl1tch
                            I go by anything, if you ever looked at a bio once in your life.

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • macncheese. macncheese.

                              @Gl1tch i think he got a lil mad tbh

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote last edited by
                              #103

                              @macncheese.
                              Nuh, I don't care. It was expected for people to assume things about me.

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                @Gl1tch
                                I go by anything, if you ever looked at a bio once in your life.

                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                wrote last edited by
                                #104

                                @Snail-Mail I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO READ LONG [censored] BIOS.

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                green: talk to me
                                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                gray: offline

                                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                  @Snail-Mail I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO READ LONG [censored] BIOS.

                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #105

                                  @Gl1tch
                                  Mine isn't long. 🤣

                                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #106

                                    I just add dots.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #107

                                      Watch as I remove them

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #108

                                        Not that long 😭

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Gl1tch
                                          Gl1tch
                                          Gl1tch
                                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #109

                                          Bro it’s long

                                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                          green: talk to me
                                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                          gray: offline

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular