DUI
-
Driving In My Truck Right After A Beer
Hey, That Bump Is Shaped Like A DeerDui?
How About You Die
I’ll Go A Hundred Miles An Hour!Little Do You Know, I Filled Up On Gas
Imma Get Your Fountain Making As*
Pulverize This [censored] With My Bergentrück?
It Seems You’re Out Of Luck!Truck!
Beer Is On The Seat
Blood Is On The Grass
Won’t Admit Defeat
With Cops Right Up My [censored]You May Have A Fleet
But Still I’m Driving Fast
I’ll Never Be PassedI Just Saved The World
From The Darkest Founts
Killed A Little Girl
Better For The TownGave This Truck A Whirl
Heavy Is My Crown But I Won’t Go Down!Drive, Drive, Drive, But I Am Speed!
7 Bears Are All I Need
Try, Just Try, But I Will Lead!
I Bet That You’re Peeing Your PantsDrive, Drive, Drive, But I’ll Still Speed!
7 Beers, A Pinch Of Weed
Have Fried, Fried, Fried My Brain I Need
Some More To Proceed!Drive, Drive, Drive, But I Am Speed!
7 Bears Are All I Need
Try, Just Try, But I Will Lead!
I Bet That You’re Peeing Your PantsDrive, Drive, Drive, But I’ll Still Speed!
7 Beers, A Pinch Of Weed
Have Fried, Fried, Fried My Brain I Need
Some More To ProceedSh**T
Did My Dumbass Just Really Hit A Tree?
Now I Get Up On My Feet, And Try To Flee
But I Can’t Run Was It Maybe All That Weed?
If I Speak To Them, Maybe I’ll Be Free?But They’ve Got Guns
What Happens When They See My Weed?
Did I Really Just Rhyme Weed With Weed?Alright, Listen, I Can’t Be Arrested.
I’m Like The Mountain Or Some Shit.
In Another Universe.And That Deer Had Some Powers!
I’m Doing This World A Favor.
Please Don’t Lock Me Up.I Just Saved The World
My Thanks Is Thirty Years To Life
For That Girl To Be Alive And Me To Miss My WifeCan’t Be In A Cage
All My Flowers Gonna Die
I’ve Got A Growing Boy To Raise
I Need Her Butterscotch PieImma Start Hiding, See?
I Can Only Cry And Mope
There’ll Be A Friend Inside Of Me
If I Drop The [censored] SoapI Just Wanna Go Home
Wish I Hadn’t Gotten Stoned
Now I’m Stuck Behind Bars
While My Wife Is Getting Boned!K Dot.. I’ll Miss You
Go Seal That Dark Fountain
Also, F**Ck Sans And His Convenience Store -
5485u4h cnsfeegdvhv hvhscd
fbf;
fffffffffffrfff
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login