Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. DUI

DUI

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
3 Posts 1 Posters 16 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • King of Curses
    King of Curses
    King of Curses
    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Driving In My Truck Right After A Beer
    Hey, That Bump Is Shaped Like A Deer

    Dui?

    How About You Die
    I’ll Go A Hundred Miles An Hour!

    Little Do You Know, I Filled Up On Gas
    Imma Get Your Fountain Making As*
    Pulverize This [censored] With My Bergentrück?
    It Seems You’re Out Of Luck!

    Truck!

    Beer Is On The Seat
    Blood Is On The Grass
    Won’t Admit Defeat
    With Cops Right Up My [censored]

    You May Have A Fleet
    But Still I’m Driving Fast
    I’ll Never Be Passed

    I Just Saved The World
    From The Darkest Founts
    Killed A Little Girl
    Better For The Town

    Gave This Truck A Whirl
    Heavy Is My Crown But I Won’t Go Down!

    Drive, Drive, Drive, But I Am Speed!
    7 Bears Are All I Need
    Try, Just Try, But I Will Lead!
    I Bet That You’re Peeing Your Pants

    Drive, Drive, Drive, But I’ll Still Speed!
    7 Beers, A Pinch Of Weed
    Have Fried, Fried, Fried My Brain I Need
    Some More To Proceed!

    Drive, Drive, Drive, But I Am Speed!
    7 Bears Are All I Need
    Try, Just Try, But I Will Lead!
    I Bet That You’re Peeing Your Pants

    Drive, Drive, Drive, But I’ll Still Speed!
    7 Beers, A Pinch Of Weed
    Have Fried, Fried, Fried My Brain I Need
    Some More To Proceed

    Sh**T

    Did My Dumbass Just Really Hit A Tree?
    Now I Get Up On My Feet, And Try To Flee
    But I Can’t Run Was It Maybe All That Weed?
    If I Speak To Them, Maybe I’ll Be Free?

    But They’ve Got Guns
    What Happens When They See My Weed?
    Did I Really Just Rhyme Weed With Weed?

    Alright, Listen, I Can’t Be Arrested.
    I’m Like The Mountain Or Some Shit.
    In Another Universe.

    And That Deer Had Some Powers!
    I’m Doing This World A Favor.
    Please Don’t Lock Me Up.

    I Just Saved The World
    My Thanks Is Thirty Years To Life
    For That Girl To Be Alive And Me To Miss My Wife

    Can’t Be In A Cage
    All My Flowers Gonna Die
    I’ve Got A Growing Boy To Raise
    I Need Her Butterscotch Pie

    Imma Start Hiding, See?
    I Can Only Cry And Mope
    There’ll Be A Friend Inside Of Me
    If I Drop The [censored] Soap

    I Just Wanna Go Home
    Wish I Hadn’t Gotten Stoned
    Now I’m Stuck Behind Bars
    While My Wife Is Getting Boned!

    K Dot.. I’ll Miss You
    Go Seal That Dark Fountain
    Also, F**Ck Sans And His Convenience Store

    Red: only people I'm following can talk
    Green: bored as hell talk to me
    Yellow: long pauses
    gray: offline or hiding:)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • King of Curses
      King of Curses
      King of Curses
      Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I fEeL weirrrrrdddd

      Red: only people I'm following can talk
      Green: bored as hell talk to me
      Yellow: long pauses
      gray: offline or hiding:)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • King of Curses
        King of Curses
        King of Curses
        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        5485u4h cnsfeegdvhv hvhscd
        fbf;
        fffffffffff

        rfff

        Red: only people I'm following can talk
        Green: bored as hell talk to me
        Yellow: long pauses
        gray: offline or hiding:)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Groups
        • Users
        • Tags
        • Popular