Different Reality Concept Art
-
I'll add more later, but here's the protagonist, Joseph: Screenshot 2026-10-08 6.56.17 PM.png
This is one of Joseph's partner's: Bowl Buster:
(Note: This is just Concept Art. Some of the characters shown might not be their final design) -
This is another one of Joseph's partners. His design was based on Gerson lol (sorry I didn't color him in I forgot)

-
This is the last character I'm showing for now. His name is Mr. S. He is a miniboss that appears multiple times throughout the game.

-
This is another one of Joseph's partners. His design was based on Gerson lol (sorry I didn't color him in I forgot)

i love his smug-ahh look so much, i wouldn't have known it was based on gerson if it wasn't said lmao
-
i love his smug-ahh look so much, i wouldn't have known it was based on gerson if it wasn't said lmao
UnpaidIntern yea he is probably gonna be one of the most lovable characters of the fandom ig
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login