Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Im getting desperate

Im getting desperate

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
14 Posts 2 Posters 22 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • itsgloomybear
    itsgloomybear
    itsgloomybear
    African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone Dizzy certified<3 Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Vigilante Snail News Staff! rusty hater NOCTURNAL Dark Humor Club neurodivergent
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    Figure it out......

    Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • itsgloomybear itsgloomybear

      Figure it out......

      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      @Mr.Gloomy that is not very helpful bro

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
      gray: offline

      itsgloomybear 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        Also fu k you

        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
        green: talk to me
        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
        gray: offline

        itsgloomybear 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

          @Mr.Gloomy that is not very helpful bro

          itsgloomybear
          itsgloomybear
          itsgloomybear
          African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone Dizzy certified<3 Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Vigilante Snail News Staff! rusty hater NOCTURNAL Dark Humor Club neurodivergent
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @Gl1tch Lol, mbmb Idk but im pretty sure you can watch yt vids or hire a coach

          Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            HOW THE HELL CAN I HIRE A COACH?

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
            gray: offline

            itsgloomybear 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

              Also fu k you

              itsgloomybear
              itsgloomybear
              itsgloomybear
              African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone Dizzy certified<3 Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Vigilante Snail News Staff! rusty hater NOCTURNAL Dark Humor Club neurodivergent
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              @Gl1tch Dang, Cursed out for joking is willldddd

              Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

              Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • itsgloomybear itsgloomybear

                @Gl1tch Dang, Cursed out for joking is willldddd

                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @Mr.Gloomy stfu

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                gray: offline

                itsgloomybear 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  HOW THE HELL CAN I HIRE A COACH?

                  itsgloomybear
                  itsgloomybear
                  itsgloomybear
                  African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone Dizzy certified<3 Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Vigilante Snail News Staff! rusty hater NOCTURNAL Dark Humor Club neurodivergent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  @Gl1tch G O O G L E

                  Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    WHAT IS G O O G L E

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                    gray: offline

                    itsgloomybear 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                      @Mr.Gloomy stfu

                      itsgloomybear
                      itsgloomybear
                      itsgloomybear
                      African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone Dizzy certified<3 Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Vigilante Snail News Staff! rusty hater NOCTURNAL Dark Humor Club neurodivergent
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @Gl1tch Im starting to feel the strange urge to not help you anymore....

                      Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        Oh ok

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                          WHAT IS G O O G L E

                          itsgloomybear
                          itsgloomybear
                          itsgloomybear
                          African wild dogs club Multiplayer Piano Community Jace Approved Westhelm .Rip mazer. ☆★! Converse !☆★ Crazy In Love. @Everyone Dizzy certified<3 Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Vigilante Snail News Staff! rusty hater NOCTURNAL Dark Humor Club neurodivergent
                          wrote last edited by
                          #13

                          @Gl1tch BRUVWAY ITS GOOGLE FOR CHRISTS SAKE

                          Isn't the night sky so beautiful?

                          Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • itsgloomybear itsgloomybear

                            @Gl1tch BRUVWAY ITS GOOGLE FOR CHRISTS SAKE

                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone
                            wrote last edited by
                            #14

                            @Mr.Gloomy BEOOOOOOO

                            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                            green: talk to me
                            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                            gray: offline

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular