Submission
-
- Age 13
- Timezone na east
- Date 4:06 Sunday October 11
- Why do you want to join the Program (6 I want to join to help the browse.dns community with any problems, and to answer any questions they have. And to keep the conversations appropriate for everyone. So we all feel comfortable. I've seen some really bad things that haven't been dealed with. And I'd love to help. And for fun. I need something to do in my free time.
- What are your Goals within the Team, if hired?
To keep it appropriate. To help with any problems. Help answer questions. And to enforce the rules. - How do you handle Failure?
Fine.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login