Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. What’s y’all’s discord status rn?

What’s y’all’s discord status rn?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
31 Posts 19 Posters 2.0k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SupearMan
    SupearMan
    SupearMan
    Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    The fact that I changed it to that in the middle of the night
    96cbcaed-2c62-4bd2-809b-ef4d1df19397-image.jpeg

    I make dumb comics cuz lol
    Any Pronouns rlly
    Status:
    Green: Happi Happi happi
    Yellow: Streaming
    Red: Losing it
    Gray: Offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • nightram22
      nightram22
      nightram22
      EpicGamers89 SRR member
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      EFEF4124-686A-4372-9519-ACAAE7DCF391.jpeg

      pipebomb :3
      dgrxga6-c68770ba-6024-4756-a176-0466d8d2a4cc2.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • argr08
        argr08
        argr08
        Has a Youtube Channel Gay People TheFurriesOfDNS Neko we read fanfic lol We the ppl of BDNS neurodivergent TheFurryClan #lopneverdies Survived a near death experience (yay) cool ppl!😎 artist's.. Spotify ig LGBTQ Supremes Minecraft Pros People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things right to repair Switchbru
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Drin - Discord 1_1_2025 3_57_51 PM.png

        SW-4726-8763-1692

        SB-6400-1763-0719 (inactive)

        SB-8662-7909-1515 (ACTIVE NEW)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • argr08
          argr08
          argr08
          Has a Youtube Channel Gay People TheFurriesOfDNS Neko we read fanfic lol We the ppl of BDNS neurodivergent TheFurryClan #lopneverdies Survived a near death experience (yay) cool ppl!😎 artist's.. Spotify ig LGBTQ Supremes Minecraft Pros People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things right to repair Switchbru
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          oh my god why is it stretched

          SW-4726-8763-1692

          SB-6400-1763-0719 (inactive)

          SB-8662-7909-1515 (ACTIVE NEW)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
            #5

            Screenshot_20250104-153520.png

            DEAD_INS1DE 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Cpvr
              Cpvr
              Cpvr
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              My discord status is set to activd.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FireyLaminate123
                FireyLaminate123
                FireyLaminate123
                #MiiGang chronically online Luna Certified Gets hated on BDNS DATABASE Mr. Duran's class chat-perms Switchbru
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I don't know but my user is FireyLaminate123

                Scratch Game Dev

                Green: Online and ready
                Yellow: Doing Something or Chatting with someone or a group of people
                Red: Not mentally or any okay.
                Gray: Offline

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FireyLaminate123
                  FireyLaminate123
                  FireyLaminate123
                  #MiiGang chronically online Luna Certified Gets hated on BDNS DATABASE Mr. Duran's class chat-perms Switchbru
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  It's the same as my BrowseDNS account.

                  Scratch Game Dev

                  Green: Online and ready
                  Yellow: Doing Something or Chatting with someone or a group of people
                  Red: Not mentally or any okay.
                  Gray: Offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Screenshot_20250125-092245.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SupearMan
                      SupearMan
                      SupearMan
                      Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Screenshot 2025-01-27 8.24.29 PM.png

                      I make dumb comics cuz lol
                      Any Pronouns rlly
                      Status:
                      Green: Happi Happi happi
                      Yellow: Streaming
                      Red: Losing it
                      Gray: Offline

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • A Former User? A Former User

                        Screenshot_20250104-153520.png

                        DEAD_INS1DE
                        DEAD_INS1DE
                        DEAD_INS1DE
                        Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . KOROK LOVERS pansexual people NOCTURNAL Zelda Players Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Eeveelution Fan! ANTI FURRY HATTERS insanity Glitch-Production artist's.. chat-perms Heavymetal fans!?!? NERDS!!! Minecraft Pros Nintendo Switch Users PKM FAN Silliest Goobers I ♥ Nirvana LGBTQ+ Of BDNS womp womp Femboy :3 TheFurriesOfDNS Survived a near death experience (yay) Chaotic People Stardust Crusaders retro tech Villain Supremacy certified crackhead Egg Dog Fans of Star Wars chronically online 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Single Gay People Basement Dwellers Wears thigh socks gleeby glorp ✨eep✨ Has a Youtube Channel 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 i love cats The Republic Of The Cat Gang The Official BDNS Mod Appreciation Group meow Legend Of Zelda #KeepBDNSSafe lgbtq-ism
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @__-Tori 💀 me too

                        pansexual male. wild forest boy, your local stray cat

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User?
                          A Former User?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          No clue how to paste a screenshot on mobile but, "GOODBYE HEARING X3 YAYYYY TASTY 100 DECIBELS OF BASS"

                          SupearMan 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User? A Former User

                            No clue how to paste a screenshot on mobile but, "GOODBYE HEARING X3 YAYYYY TASTY 100 DECIBELS OF BASS"

                            SupearMan
                            SupearMan
                            SupearMan
                            Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Me-Is-I For iphone would be power + home is you have an older model but now it's Side Button + Volume Up Buttons (either one)
                            Android is just power + volume

                            I make dumb comics cuz lol
                            Any Pronouns rlly
                            Status:
                            Green: Happi Happi happi
                            Yellow: Streaming
                            Red: Losing it
                            Gray: Offline

                            A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SupearMan SupearMan

                              @Me-Is-I For iphone would be power + home is you have an older model but now it's Side Button + Volume Up Buttons (either one)
                              Android is just power + volume

                              A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @SuperEnrique I know how to take one, just not how to upload it for a post or sum

                              SupearMan 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                @SuperEnrique I know how to take one, just not how to upload it for a post or sum

                                SupearMan
                                SupearMan
                                SupearMan
                                Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Me-Is-I Easiest way I did it was copy from my files and paste it

                                I make dumb comics cuz lol
                                Any Pronouns rlly
                                Status:
                                Green: Happi Happi happi
                                Yellow: Streaming
                                Red: Losing it
                                Gray: Offline

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • idk_ilikeMDalot
                                  idk_ilikeMDalot
                                  idk_ilikeMDalot
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  lol mime is im depessed yay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AnybodyButMe
                                    AnybodyButMe
                                    AnybodyButMe
                                    👼Child Of God ✝️ manga fan PERSONA FAN'S Random People Ig IDK WHAT SHE SAID ON A THURSDAY straight allies!
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    how do you do it on a laptop that's 5 yrs old?

                                    Green: Means I'm On
                                    Red: Means I'm Stressed
                                    Yellow: Means I Eating Or Hanging Out
                                    Gray: Means I'm Either Dead And Happy That I Am Or Reading Manga*
                                    SB-6264-3043-2877
                                    "Baka Tsuna."-Reborn

                                    SupearMan 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AnybodyButMe AnybodyButMe

                                      how do you do it on a laptop that's 5 yrs old?

                                      SupearMan
                                      SupearMan
                                      SupearMan
                                      Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @HaipāJoshua Depends on the laptop's OS

                                      I make dumb comics cuz lol
                                      Any Pronouns rlly
                                      Status:
                                      Green: Happi Happi happi
                                      Yellow: Streaming
                                      Red: Losing it
                                      Gray: Offline

                                      AnybodyButMe 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SupearMan SupearMan

                                        @HaipāJoshua Depends on the laptop's OS

                                        AnybodyButMe
                                        AnybodyButMe
                                        AnybodyButMe
                                        👼Child Of God ✝️ manga fan PERSONA FAN'S Random People Ig IDK WHAT SHE SAID ON A THURSDAY straight allies!
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @SuperEnrique thanks

                                        Green: Means I'm On
                                        Red: Means I'm Stressed
                                        Yellow: Means I Eating Or Hanging Out
                                        Gray: Means I'm Either Dead And Happy That I Am Or Reading Manga*
                                        SB-6264-3043-2877
                                        "Baka Tsuna."-Reborn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SupearMan
                                          SupearMan
                                          SupearMan
                                          Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Reviving this with my most recent status
                                          Cord: supiestar (feel free to friend me)
                                          Screenshot 2025-08-27 9.56.24 PM.png

                                          I make dumb comics cuz lol
                                          Any Pronouns rlly
                                          Status:
                                          Green: Happi Happi happi
                                          Yellow: Streaming
                                          Red: Losing it
                                          Gray: Offline

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular