-
Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
The fact that I changed it to that in the middle of the night

-

-
Has a Youtube Channel Gay People TheFurriesOfDNS Neko we read fanfic lol We the ppl of BDNS neurodivergent TheFurryClan #lopneverdies Survived a near death experience (yay) cool ppl!😎 artist's.. Spotify ig LGBTQ Supremes Minecraft Pros People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things right to repair Switchbru

-
Has a Youtube Channel Gay People TheFurriesOfDNS Neko we read fanfic lol We the ppl of BDNS neurodivergent TheFurryClan #lopneverdies Survived a near death experience (yay) cool ppl!😎 artist's.. Spotify ig LGBTQ Supremes Minecraft Pros People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things right to repair Switchbru
oh my god why is it stretched
-

-
I don't know but my user is FireyLaminate123
-
It's the same as my BrowseDNS account.
-

-
Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer

-
Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . KOROK LOVERS pansexual people NOCTURNAL Zelda Players Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Eeveelution Fan! ANTI FURRY HATTERS insanity Glitch-Production artist's.. chat-perms Heavymetal fans!?!? NERDS!!! Minecraft Pros Nintendo Switch Users PKM FAN Silliest Goobers I ♥ Nirvana LGBTQ+ Of BDNS womp womp Femboy :3 TheFurriesOfDNS Survived a near death experience (yay) Chaotic People Stardust Crusaders retro tech Villain Supremacy certified crackhead Egg Dog Fans of Star Wars chronically online 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Single Gay People Basement Dwellers Wears thigh socks gleeby glorp ✨eep✨ Has a Youtube Channel 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 i love cats The Republic Of The Cat Gang The Official BDNS Mod Appreciation Group meow Legend Of Zelda #KeepBDNSSafe lgbtq-ism
@__-Tori
me too -
No clue how to paste a screenshot on mobile but, "GOODBYE HEARING X3 YAYYYY TASTY 100 DECIBELS OF BASS"
-
No clue how to paste a screenshot on mobile but, "GOODBYE HEARING X3 YAYYYY TASTY 100 DECIBELS OF BASS"
Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer@Me-Is-I For iphone would be power + home is you have an older model but now it's Side Button + Volume Up Buttons (either one)
Android is just power + volume -
@Me-Is-I For iphone would be power + home is you have an older model but now it's Side Button + Volume Up Buttons (either one)
Android is just power + volume@SuperEnrique I know how to take one, just not how to upload it for a post or sum
-
@SuperEnrique I know how to take one, just not how to upload it for a post or sum
Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer@Me-Is-I Easiest way I did it was copy from my files and paste it
-
lol mime is im depessed yay
-
how do you do it on a laptop that's 5 yrs old?
-
how do you do it on a laptop that's 5 yrs old?
Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer@HaipāJoshua Depends on the laptop's OS
-
@HaipāJoshua Depends on the laptop's OS
@SuperEnrique thanks
-
Kitty Witty ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb ~Poet~ ESPAÑOLES!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans BFDI IS BEST ##adhd short person Murder Drones Fans #MiiGang `Gravity Falls` Egg Dog Single ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans meggy lovers OC-Maker insanity Art group! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. certified crackhead Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club pansexual people =uwu= NOCTURNAL Femboy :3 Wears thigh socks Chaotic People Survived a near death experience (yay) bookworms Edd Streamer Cyn Fans pepsi lovers Nintendo Switch Users roblox BDNS DATABASE Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets Sonadow Fans "Chan/San" we love miku #TRTS FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production Gets hated on Level I WANT IT THAT WAY ~*Chappell Roan*~ Forsaken Fans!!! Arson's Darlings neurodivergent kpop demon hunter fan Brony Minecraft Pros yaoi enjoyer
Reviving this with my most recent status
Cord: supiestar (feel free to friend me)

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
