Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
andythespeedru

andythespeedru

@andythespeedru
Kuromi luvers<3 fnaf nerds PKM FAN
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
85
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
5
Followers
11
Following
2
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Music my teacher is playing
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf its normal, last year even last PERIOD my teacher was playing michael jackson


  • Question
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf dang, well I wish you the best of luck


  • Question
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf makes sense, people here are ruthless, I mean make a post about it, you already made a post with your face and people here are supportive, that's what I meant by "cant wait to see"


  • Question
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf that's good to hear, cant wait to see it


  • Computer mouse
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf I don't want to be that guy but I think its time to retire the mouse


  • struggles
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    I just copy and paste emoji


  • struggles
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    πŸ˜…


  • control (a poem)
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Artist Corner

    @somethingkool101 thanks πŸ˜…


  • quotes
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @sir-pentious thank you
    I like "IM STARVING, who wants some jambalaya"
    "Bank accounts are a scam created by the shadow government"
    "haha I own you now"


  • quotes
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    who is "are lives are worth really good taffys" come from,


  • control (a poem)
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Artist Corner

    if this a cry for help, uhh oops


  • control (a poem)
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Artist Corner

    @somethingkool101 the one who talks shit about everyone see other peoples flaws but not his own
    Vapor is control, its pride to show your effort
    your body tears fleash
    (no idea)
    its an idea he alone understands
    its never to late, he is just to blind to see there's more


  • I hate the pacer test
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    I just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone with my previous post, I was just confused what the pacer test is about, I also have asthma and I just want to know what its about, I didn't mean to offend anyone by saying that I'm in track and cross country


  • I hate the pacer test
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Barbghibe I didn't mean it like that, I just meant like what are you meant to do, I also have asthma and I get that there are different levels of asthma but I just don't understand what your mental to do in the pacer test, all I know is that its running but I still don't understand why people get so mad that I don't know what it is about (not exactly but indirectly)


  • I hate the pacer test
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Lil_sillyz that's it? that's easy, we run the mile for gym class I don't see how this is hard


  • I hate the pacer test
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Lil_sillyz damn, I'm in cross country and track but I've never had to do it, but it cant be to bad? what do you even have to do?


  • I hate the pacer test
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Lil_sillyz what is it about, I know its about running but i don't see why its so bad


  • so uh I stole a phone from the sub and gave it back I might be cooked
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @AveryTheMayo rookie, you should have placed it in a random place so she would find it but not know It was you


  • NightmareWolfie
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf who


  • ok....
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    it says trust him, so I would

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular