Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
andythespeedru

andythespeedru

@andythespeedru
Kuromi luvers<3 fnaf nerds PKM FAN
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
85
Topics
7
Shares
0
Groups
5
Followers
11
Following
2
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Why is it so hard to get in a relationship nowadays
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    World

    @Nonbinary_wolf yeah, and I was only trying to be nice, but its not the only time I had bad luck with relationships, like I said, I've been played before


  • waffles or pancakes
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    Engagement

    this is my first time making a post so I just want to do something simple, what do you prefer? pancakes or waffles
    I prefer waffles because its crunchy and can be made soft with the syrup if you really want to, plus it has pockets to put honey in


  • Why is it so hard to get in a relationship nowadays
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    World

    Before anyone says that "oh there just not interested" which I can respect, but when they play you or you start to like them just to turn out there lesbian (don't saying I don't like them) over and over, it gets frustrating, like one time I was nice with a person and I guess I was making her uncomfortable by meeting her in a hallway we shared, but instead of talking to me that I was making her uncomfortable, she threatened me with a restraining order, so now I had to take a different route to get to class, were all good now but idk, has this happened to anyone?


  • Small house fire
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Its_Zayden lol relatable


  • Small house fire
    andythespeedru andythespeedru
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf Oh my god, I'm glad your ok but that must have been scary

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular