Okay
C00LKIDDD
Posts
-
What the hell did I do now? -
What the hell did I do now?It just randomly started this shit
-
What the hell did I do now?No, I’m not on a new Wi-Fi
-
What the hell did I do now?It is the switch 2 btw
-
What the hell did I do now?I tried that
-
What the hell did I do now?Bruh, I’m trying to go on browse DNS for my switch
-
What the hell did I do now?All right, this is still about my switch so but it’s a little different
WHAT THE [censored] DID I DO -
Please help meThank you bro for helping it literally just went to IP address blacklisted randomly
-
Rating PFP’s -
Rating PFP’s -
Please help meOK, I literally just sent the appeal
-
Please help meHow
-
Please help me@Yanderemenhera this was before it
-
Please help meWhy?!
-
Please help meIk bro but I really just need this badly
-
Please help meWhy when I click on discord on my switch, it says this
could anybody help me solve this? It is on my switch 2 by the way. -
Rating PFP’s@NeverLetMeDown 9.5 I like it
-
Rating PFP’s@ShuriKitty 8 I love anime
-
Rating PFP’s@FlavPlaz45129 6.7 Minecraft The only reason I say that is because it makes me think of Minecraft.
-
Rating PFP’s@imsodone 10/10 I love how you’re matching with your boyfriend! Yes, I read bio’s