Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Grey

Grey

@Grey
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
190
Topics
33
Shares
0
Groups
31
Followers
26
Following
67
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • I Am Back And Here Are The News.
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Aries I Was @Dartz, Although By The Voice Inside My Head While I Read Your Words Sounded Insulting.


  • I Am Back And Here Are The News.
    Grey Grey
    General

    I Have Been Gone For A While I Noticed,

    I Have Given Up On Trying To Be A Staff For Now. Although I Will Come Back For It Later.

    I Found New Hobbies, Like Drawing, Writing, Reading And Romance Movies.

    Also One Of The Reasons Why I Haven't Post Was Because I Have Been Chatting With @Innocent Most Of The Times.

    I Hope You Forgive Me.


  • I am hyped
    Grey Grey
    General

    Stabbing myself


  • I am hyped
    Grey Grey
    General

    Nah.


  • 10 upvotes and I will do a dare
    Grey Grey
    General

    Why Is This One Banned?


  • bring someone into this topic you started talking to on a whim you think is super cool
    Grey Grey
    General

    @Innocent You Seem Energetic But Making Friends Is Not That Easy.


  • On the road guys?
    Grey Grey
    General

    Its Chess.


  • Music of the day ( 11 )
    Grey Grey
    Music

    Interesting


  • Music of the day ( 11 )
    Grey Grey
    Music

    I Never Knew Adult Swim Although My Parents Watch it.


  • Music of the day ( 14 )
    Grey Grey
    General

    Brendan Looks Like VGmoose


  • Music of the day ( 13 )
    Grey Grey
    General


  • If Your Curious About The Music I Post,
    Grey Grey
    General

    Mostly @innocent Has Great Recommendations You Are Too Allow Any Recomended Songs Here Too.


  • Favorite Characters !!
    Grey Grey
    General

    Pokemon And Humans Don't Work Well Together, But A Specific Someone Told Me They Develop Friendship As Long If They Aren't Trapped In A Pokeball..


  • (Rant? Plz click!!!!) Sad newz again guys!
    Grey Grey
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    No Problems Needed And No Questions Asked, I Know How You Feel And Keep Up The Good Work πŸ‘


  • Music of the day ( 12 )
    Grey Grey
    General

    @_Izzy_ Thank You,


  • Music of the day ( 12 )
    Grey Grey
    General

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 9
  • 10
  • 2 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular