Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Grey

Grey

@Grey
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
190
Topics
33
Shares
0
Groups
31
Followers
26
Following
67
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Guys I’m ACTUALLY terrified..
    Grey Grey
    Engagement

    Log out of BDNS and write your email and password on a paper, do the same with everything you don't want her to see and if you have any pictures send them to your old phone or bff then delete the text it won't delete it for real because the person you send it to will have it, once your mom is done looking tell your bff to give you your picture back and log into your stuff again. Trust me I've been in this situation before


  • Music of the day ( 5 )
    Grey Grey
    General


  • Music of the day ( 4 ) bc I missed yesterday
    Grey Grey
    General


  • Music of the day ( 3 )
    Grey Grey
    General


  • Horray
    Grey Grey
    General

    I Officially Have 1k Reputation as illegally being the one to make me have 1k I Don't really know how to celebrate


  • Music of the day ( 2 )
    Grey Grey
    General


  • Anybody alive ?
    Grey Grey
    General

    Indeed


  • :]
    Grey Grey
    General

    Innocent were matching pfps again


  • :]
    Grey Grey
    General

    COME HERE RAHHH


  • Music Of The Day ( 1 )
    Grey Grey
    General

    Day One Of Knowing My Favorite Music,


  • Application to become a mod for Browse DNS Fourms. (Jasmin)
    Grey Grey
    Submissions

    @Jazzyxx LMAO


  • illit >:)
    Grey Grey
    General mazer save illit

    Tick-Tack


  • Today Is My Birthday,
    Grey Grey
    General

    . my birthday theme


  • Today Is My Birthday,
    Grey Grey
    General

    Thanka you


  • SPAWNISM DEF. (Long)
    Grey Grey
    General spawnism correct info

    First I wss gonna say what's A spawnist? Then I pressed the tag and said Ohhhhhh

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 9
  • 10
  • 4 / 10
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular