Yippeeeeee
Posts
-
I'm back -
going offline for todayoffline
-
introgets in van too for no reason
-
introwelcome to the forum.
-
finish the lyricsoh lol
-
finish the lyricsi don't think theres anything else...?
-
finish the lyricsIS IT YOU, IS IT I AMONG THIS CREW? WE CANNOT FATHOM WHAT WE'LL DO. ONE BY ONE WE MEET OUR DOOM DOOM DOOM. IS THIS MASQUERADE PARTY OVER SOON?
-
Pixel art dumpNice. I post mine 3 months after on a google website buried deep in the Internet where no one sees it, cause i can't get this on my school chromebook.
-
finish the lyricsSUPER NATURAL HOMICIDE!!!!
-
guys can we roleplay that were all living togetherfrom the corner, wrapped in pink blanket can i get curly fries?
-
Pixel art dumphow much have you made?
-
imagine making your own detailed languagei came up with my own written language. complex. yet i don't remember it.
-
Pixel art dumpHoly sh!t. They look amazing! Better than what i can make. (i made a industrial fan like in warehouses.)
-
I'm back. Hopefully for a while.i hate disappearing without saying why.
-
guys can we roleplay that were all living togetherquietly playing Borderlands
-
I'm back. Hopefully for a while.I'm back. won't be online consistently. sorry for disappearing. i truly am sorry.
-
reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-damn. need hint?
-
reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-lemme go listen to that, you taken a guess yet?
-
MY BABYYYYYYYadorable
-
reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-"don't want no money, don't need a fancy car, don't want the title of a movie star"
guess what this came from too.