Heya. I'm looking for a group to play Spiderheck with. Switch only please.
Posts
-
Spiderheck group -
Kandi dump bc I’m boredlove it
-
My Applicationyou got this :D
-
OMGI has self inflicted nosebleeds.
-
What is your favorite food?calamari or turkey wrapped in bacon
-
Boredomwell crap
-
Kandi dump bc I’m boredwow
-
BoredomAck. I forgot to put my gamertag. whoops. Its Zanonthefurry
-
Need an Xbox party for MCCrap
-
Need an Xbox party for MC@StarryPeach All you need is a pair of headphones with a microphone.
-
Boredomheya yall. I need some sort of Xbox group or something. Partially cause i'm bored. The only thing is i can't be on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Send me a friend request, or put your gamertag below.
-
idkHey mods, whats the weirdest reason you've had to ban someone?
-
name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you1: i steal, neak, and hide too much.
2: my mental state
3. my search history -
think about thisall the time. all the damn time