play minecraft, touch grass, then recheck my bdns notifs i guess
JadeF1re
Posts
-
reply to this topic with what you are doing or about to do today/tonight -
Its time.. Face Reveal!this topic is so active lol
-
Youtuber recommendations :DGuess ill add two of my favourite 'tubers to this list
Sharkblox - he's good if you want roblox news but don't wanna listen to people like chaserooney or kreekcraft
Davehax - I don't know why i watch a cooking channel of all things but I guess he's fun to watch, pretty cool, huh?
-
On the bussss HELPoh my god dozer from grace mentioned
People just keep assuming yellow spheres with faces are Verity and they pmo
-
favourite chicken nugget shape. NOW. -
Users I like (nobody asked)im finally on one of these lists yippee
-
favourite chicken nugget shape. NOW.lalala my life is at risk if i do not answer
i like the boot shape for nuggets n idk why
-
love pikachu@pikachu-pititui your pfp is pichu-
-
another topic trend?? to fill my topics?? (users I like)@Yanderemenhera because you're awesome
-
another topic trend?? to fill my topics?? (users I like)@DailyNews I would say that but i do have a bias to rory for some reason so uh
@NeverLetMeDown


-
another topic trend?? to fill my topics?? (users I like)@DailyNews He stinks
-
another topic trend?? to fill my topics?? (users I like) -
another topic trend?? to fill my topics?? (users I like)@NeverLetMeDown He's Rory. He's a guy. You've got to trust him on this.
@Yanderemenhera this guy's pretty cool ngl, he might be the goat
@w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckeddd@Tungtungsahur as an honourable mention

-
ayudahablo en español para no desviar el tema de la publicación pero ¿¿POR QUÉ mi carita sonriente se convirtió en un emoji??
-
ayudahola hola!! :D
-
first day atschool doodles wowpeak
-
What the hell is wrong with my mother?I remember that my dad wanted me to go to school once when I COULDN'T EVEN OPEN MY EYES...
-
Guys we gotta stop having fun. Raven said so.@NeverLetMeDown The same guy already made me join pet gang, I have no skin but i may scream
-
Cows once againnow im gonna visit a cow farm later

-
Guys we gotta stop having fun. Raven said so.Is this an advertisement to join Pet Gang