Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Jess

Jess

@Jess
Art group! Caine fans!! tadc fan
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
7
Followers
8
Following
11
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Everyone can edit this post
    Jess Jess
    Engagement

    @UnpaidIntern said:

    Request editing perms below

    I can smell the rainbow!!!!!

    I CAN SEE THE MY DAD!!!!!

    Hear me out, from Spongebob squarepants
    Caine is cool. :]
    my dog got hit by an ice cream truck-savy
    So fun. that's how I wanna go out too!!- Shockrat

    I am a violent homosexual, you must hide from me @NeverLetMeDown , I will find you if you don't.
    good luck.

    Thanks I'm deleting my account now
    Who?
    Nunya business 

    live life to the fullest, as it should be lived-macncheese
    I'll be full after I eat a bowl of macncheese.-Shockrat LET IT RIDE
    I will find you and eat all ur food AND glass
    HOW-???

    ima tickle everyones toes now

    freddy fazBLUD 

    Shuuuuut dafuuuuq uuuup

    So um what the hell is happening

    How can i ruin your rep...
    Downvotes

    Let's all delete our accounts now
    I second this message

    DO YOU REMEMBER THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER

    DONT FOLLOW DAILYNEWS
    PLEASE

    Guys lets make this the longest post ever

    Rorschach lay the eggs 😹😹

    @spamburger is the coolest

    I Lub u @somerandomwinner < 3 - Loser
    (Loser bonus) [My name is Anderdingus❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹]

    Ouuu shittings😂😂

    "Those M&M cookies were my soul! Sorry I accidentally ate them all" — a guy with a blue jacket turtleneck

    toez.


  • Oc art is finished :D
    Jess Jess
    Artist Corner

    I love it!


  • Do you play an instrument?
    Jess Jess
    Music

    Im playing the trombone!

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular