Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
MahiMahi

MahiMahi

@MahiMahi
ESPAÑOLES!!! i love cats Band Kid Melt Ice Anti-Clanker 🤘Metal Fans🤘 TRASH 日本 ♡каiто♡ I hope this hurts Belt to ass Omori fans ! i never sleep at night Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS I ❤️ The Smiths mommy issues Down for Bayonetta ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆ Hispanos Online During School chronically online Tyler fan short person warrior cats Soup Lovers I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Harry Potter ✨ vocaloid soad manga fan Mexican Legend Of Zelda Silliest Goobers deltarune Stay Sober high af genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang artist's.. we read fanfic lol One Piece Fans PKM FAN Gay People Inuyasha fan duncanyounot Bcv army ZZZ FAN miku ♡ Puerto Rico THE CURE aot fan ★ My busdriver is playing mitski i throw soda cans at biggots heads Strwberry Monster ☆★! Converse !☆★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ NERDS!!! The OG FNaF fans ☆ ##adhd DM ENDFIELD INDUSTRY yaoi♡ I <3 writing Detective Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ I <3 LAIN @Everyone The Republic Of The Cat indie game fan Single Hide BDNS Ads hamilfans!! Roleplay Aggretsuko Fans Demon slayer Fan ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Spotify ig Heavymetal fans!?!? planes/jets But 20$ is 20$ w spamburger Tamagotchi club! Dragon ball fans Boykissers of BDNS | JJK FANS !! EVA 1
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
157
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
102
Followers
31
Following
4
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What are your favorite Pokémon?
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @Johnny.SS Magikarp!!


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 as a male victim THANK YOU for speaking up, men are victims too


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    Let me clarify i am NOT up lifting people who enjoy Dark romance, I am calling them out if anyrhing because they sre alway the first to go on hate on people like Proshippers which is VERY hypocritical, I am not supporting either pro shipping or dark romance


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @st4tic COMEPLETELY MISINTERPERETED IT


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @Johnny.SS if we are talking about Nouya from jjk it is already canon he is a misogynist. Although Gege dosnt directly claim thag “he DOENST like women” he titles him a misogynist witch is a diff way of saying it


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @Cara I’m uh… not talking positively of dark romance 😭


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @ilovecats2018 I really did need to talk about these hottakes cause the crowd is always 50/50


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @ilovecats2018 THIS MADE MA LAUGH LMAOOOOOO


  • Give me a burning hot take and I rate it
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    Okay I might ACTUALLY get slimed for these but do know that these are purely MY opinions

    Something being“implied” does not make it canon, and mischaracterizing a character just to support a ship is ridiculous. Some examples include the following…

    Childe and Zhongli.
    As someone who plays Genshin Impact religiously (just got Varka 😛) I can say that I really do not understand this ship… As someone who plays the game for the lore, Childe started giving Zhongli money because he was helping financially support the funeral costs for Rex lapis who we saw “die” toward the beginning of Liyue. The only reason Childe did this is because he wanted to find the geo archons physical form to steal the gnosis, believing that if he stayed close and got on their good side he could possibly get some information. Childe also goes out of his way to pay for things because Zhongli has no understanding of how money works, often forgetting to pay or ask for the price, so to get on Zhongli’s good side Childe teaches him and pays for thing. This ship is a perfect way of explaining mischaracterization and what has been “implied” isnt canon. I see how the fandom turns Childe, who is manipulative narcissistic and only using Zhongli, into a sugar daddy who “loves” Zhongli and only
    spends so much on him because of said feelings which is just not true… and I can already here people telling me “but all the official art”, “the stickers”, “the dynamic” none of it is canon. It is all implied. None of it is canon.

    Alhaitham and Kaveh
    Im sorry this is purely my opinion but I HATE this ship. I had been playing for a few years prior before this ship came out and when it first did for a while the only backing that people had for it was “But they were roommates” that means absolutely nothing. People mischaracterize Kaveh as an Angry housewife which is just NOT true. Kaveh has openly expressed how he will eventually move out and how he wants to eventually pay alhaitham back. Idc abt the one piece of official art they got together this entire ship pisses me off because it turns Kaveh into like a baby im sorry i don’t have much to say about this… there hasnt been muxh implying in game either, i think the fandom took the point of them being roommates WAY to far 💔

    PVC X SMC (CRK)
    I love talking ahout this. Pure Vanilla Cookie and Shadow Milk Cookie are not canon. “But there is so much official art of them” art is something done to promote the game, PVC and SMC were the two most popular characters for awhile. “But SMC’s VA is a PVC x SMC shipper” SMC’s VA does not represent cookie run kingdom, he doesn’t decide what is canon and what isnt… im sorry… only CRK decides what is canon. This goes along with the debate of what is implied and what is canon because while there have been a lot of interactions ajd dynamics portrayed none of it is canon. The next bit mischaracterization, in almost Every version of the PVC x SMC ship i have seen either shadow milk is belittled to a helpless baby or pure vanilla is belittled to a helpless baby. Can we remember that they are both practically gods in the CRK universe? I don’t think grown [censored] cookies would be acting like that. In the game itself we see that PVC is understanding to the pain the SMC is feeling and gives of vibes as being two sides of the same coin, pure vanilla even offering his friendship after everything. Ultamitely both of the characters are mischaracterized in this ship because in the start shadowmilk cookie is manipulative and enjoys tormenting PVC and is just evil to him in general it is toxic and I don’t understand it cause this ship is created entirely based off of implematipns. O have genuinely been slimed over saying i dont like this ship. Let’s remember this ship is NOT canon.

    This leads to my next hot take, DO NOT SLIME ME.
    People who willingly enjoy Dark Romance and Toxic Ships have no place to judge Proshippers and vice versa. (Proshippers cannot hate on people who enjoy dark romance and toxic stuff)

    I myself do NOT condone pro shipping at all I strongly believe it is disgusting and I in general do not support it at all. (I am not defending it either so please don’t take it out of context). But I can say I feel the same way towards people who romanticize toxic tropes and relationships, im sorry but I hate people who will be absolutely hating on proshippers but when you look in their bio it’s like “my fav BL is jinx” like Its hypocritical almost. Again I do not condone either of these they are terrible things but this is like me hating on someone who likes tomato’s even tho I like ketchup can we be serious


  • Rating dns duos out of 10
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @Plus4 YEAHHH ME AND @Plus4


  • fictional characters you think you could beat in a fight
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    Engagement

    @_Izzy_ LITERALLY SO REAL. do NOT belittle my man sesshomaru like that


  • fictional characters you think you could beat in a fight
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    Engagement

    @Johnny.SS inuyasha js genuinely peak


  • fictional characters you think you could beat in a fight
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    Engagement

    @Johnny.SS my guy knows peak, I know like 0 inuyasha fans


  • Could we have a Beliefs and faiths category?
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    Suggestions / Requests delayed

    @NightmareWolfie OH SERIOUSLY?


  • Could we have a Beliefs and faiths category?
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    Suggestions / Requests delayed

    This would be a GREAT idea. Considering that there are still MANY religious posts that have YET to be locked (they break a rule.). Since this rule doesn’t seem to be enforced and is being allowed tbis would be nice.


  • Blue Angels!!
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    Engagement

    @ilovecats2018 nope not yet 💔


  • Are the users in America okay?
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @BritishUnity Yeouch, im just by an airbase ToT


  • Are the users in America okay?
    MahiMahi MahiMahi
    General

    @BritishUnity😭

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular