Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
PercyDaToastr

PercyDaToastr

@PercyDaToastr
Gets hated on Good Riddance </3 The Grimm Troupe Wemmbu Clan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Roleplay Minecraft Pros Murder Drones Fans Hazbin Hotel Fans I ♡ C.AI CASEOH FAN!! Adventure Time Fanz Wolfie The Goat
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
98
Topics
11
Shares
0
Groups
17
Followers
26
Following
27
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What did I come back to
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    General

    Those who knew me, I hath returned.

    I have found a few ways to get on, hopefully I can stay on this time.

    can some1 please fill me in on what happened in my absence TwT


  • Appointment To Community Director
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    Announcements

    honestly, i cant think of a better candidate, well done wolfie :)


  • Nered
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    BrowseDNS

    Twin what is the purpose of this post


  • gimme songs to listen to
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    Music

    the songs "Golden brown" by the stranglers, "Love of the game" by dream productions, "slash inferno" Temenite x Boomkitty, have been on my playlist recently


  • Finish the lyric
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    Engagement

    cant take back the diamonds I gave you 😔


  • Do the admins actually get money from this site?
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    BrowseDNS Complaints, Questions and Warning Appeals.

    @VGMoose ahhh ok ok


  • Do the admins actually get money from this site?
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    BrowseDNS Complaints, Questions and Warning Appeals.

    what would happen if there were advertisements, but someone was assigned to constantly look at ads or just have their computer open to ads? would that be constant revenue?


  • 100 REP!
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Peak, W 100 rep


  • SOMEBODY COMMISSION ME PLEASE.
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    General

    I would love to comission you, however, I'm broke asl


  • 50 Members!
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    General

    52, last I checked


  • :(
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Oh damn. You will be missed.


  • Hello Im new here
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Greetings and salutations, welcome to BrowseDNS!


  • im cold as fuck
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    have you tried: getting warmer?


  • Complaints and Suggestions
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    BrowseDNS

    @Utz7 yeah agreed, I set my bio and now I cant change it because I don't have enough rep, like vro TS pmo


  • Which one is better to play?
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    Gaming Hangout

    two completely different games, and I don't get the controversy. like gang, they serve two whole different purposes there is no one is better than the other. you dont say 'oh yeah a hammer is better than a screwdriver,' you say 'which screwdriver is better?'

    My point is, play whtvr the heck you want lol


  • what is ur fav game to play in ur free time
    PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr
    Gaming Hangout

    @wobbledogs54 yeah I started like late 2018, early 2019

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular