Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
redwater_bottle

redwater_bottle

@redwater_bottle
★уuмеshiррея♪ ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Dw fan X] Melt Ice Pierced people I <3 writing IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) BDNSMHAG milkaholic 𖠋 Daddy issues TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ #Bungou Stray Dogs Fans Family Linked 🥀 i never sleep at night Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ Music freak fans :3 Nintendo Switch Users WE ARE FORSAKEN MHA I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 jnhygs simps stop vox from shipping Alastor Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans ✨eep✨ ANTI FURRY HATTERS Horror Movie obsession OC-Maker womp womp We <3 Gir Glitch-Production Silliest Goobers Roleplay Autistic peeps Aggretsuko Fans Artist Gets hated on Demon slayer Fan Art group! smash or pass gang genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang chat-perms artist's.. Bee and Puppycat fan '^' certified crackhead D e p r e s s i o n . . . not a serious group talk about wtv m0ri hate club!! ・My smile is stitched...・ RBLX YAOI ADDICT AO3 READER ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ †Obey Abaddon† ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ Nerdy Geeks ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ He ate them bug. #1 analog horror fan Strawberry Milk ♡каiто♡ aot fan ★ yaoi♡ 😈Hellverse AroAce Club Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Mindless Self Indulgence ★☆∴`Soiacw`∴★☆ Anime Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Cuddle Puddle ☆Deftones☆ yaoi enjoyer @Everyone Food Lovers chronically online Basement Dwellers manga fan PFUDOR ‼️ silly transmascs my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Spotify ig we read fanfic lol Has a Youtube Channel neurodivergent Murder Drones Fans Wants to be pet ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ polyamorous Vocaloid stans! vocaloid pale as F∪CK The Living Tombstoner Iron Deficient Fumbass Dr pepper Slipknot Tetoling miku ♡ short person Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth DDLC Fans Anti Cringe Him Fpe fans verified pixel toucher Green White Pink-ish Lime chalk eaters GRT R.O.G (roleplayer :p) w chill people Greek Mythology Lovers Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek SPS Young And Dumb 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 ⚠PROXY⦻ Goat simulator Fan Club ANTI-67 Hot Cocoa broken… just let me die! Mentally Dead. WARNING! STUPID! Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! Mythology Club Ω I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds pet lovers! Dark Humor Club PKM FAN Serial alcoholics | spawnist
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
65
Topics
13
Shares
0
Groups
162
Followers
20
Following
29
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • meme for transmascs :D
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    images (72).jpeg


  • bro... (TW: talking about self harm, ED, blood, and some gross things)
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    bro I had the worst dysmorphia last night, which led me to relapsing, which led to me being in school, with cuts on my left arm :(
    whenever my arm rubs my hoodie sleeve, IT BURNS. and it was bleeding a bit too :( and last night I had bad like... body dysmorphia, and so I starved myself-
    I think I need help-


  • What the hell is wrong with my mother?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    bro I used to go to school sick, because none of my parents were home when I woke up, so I would be at school sick, and nobody would know because my parents weren't home 😭


  • is any one else like this?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    okay so, whenever I make an OC, I always have to make them either a form of my sexualitys, or other sexualitys, they cant be straight. and I DONT KNOW WHY. I also can't ship straight ships. AT ALL. if there's a canon straight ship, I dont ship it at all.


  • YIPPE
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    yippie!


  • can someone help me?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    @macncheese. It kinda is, just less sexual


  • sometimes i feel like i am sorounded by idiots
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    so real :(


  • WARNING BLOOD, G0RE, CREEPY, N USED WORDS FOR SENSITIVE USERS ART
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Artist Corner

    @Innocent your not bad at art >:(


  • WARNING BLOOD, G0RE, CREEPY, N USED WORDS FOR SENSITIVE USERS ART
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Artist Corner

    PEEEEEAK


  • bro my sexuality is not there business
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    so I'm in class right? telling my friends about my boyfriend, and there like, "didn't you have a girlfriend?' yes man. I'm polyamorous. and I'm pretty sure both my partners are fine with it. and then they told me I was bisexual. no. no I'm not. I'm berrisexual. the official definition of berrisexual: Berrisexual is a modern LGBTQ+ microlabel for people who are attracted to all genders, but feel a very weak, slight, or rare attraction to men and masculine-aligned individuals. I'm not bisexual. I'm berrisexual. AND NO IM NOT ATTRACTED TO BERRIES. Ive had that asked many times-
    they kept pushing and pushing that I'm bisexual like, its my sexualty. not yours.


  • dear O (they know who they are)
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    hehehehehehehehe


  • bruv
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    @Nonbinary_wolf I hate teachers like that 😞


  • bruv
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    bro my English teacher just played a country christian song, and I worship the Greek gods- so I was just sitting there all awkwardly, and he was talking al about romance and that's so gross to me (I'm aroace) and so I just had a disgusted face THAT entire time-


  • can someone help me?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    @Lucifer-s-Love TYSM! this really helped me!


  • i'm always the last one awake
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    I told myself I was gonna sleep... GUESS NOT >:D


  • Opinion about my art?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Artist Corner

    oop- well even if I haven't seen it I know its peak because you seem peak :D


  • Opinion about my art?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Artist Corner

    I like your art <3


  • can someone help me?
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    so I'm aroace and really want to just like kiss someone without being in a relationship. I looked it up and realized that's called a queer platonic relationship. but... I don't know really how it works and I usually take everything I look up with a grain of salt-
    you can DMS me to help, they'll be open, (unless its red) or you can tell me here. I just need help with it tbh- would-an-aroace-share-that-opinion-v0-dr70ou4dnzbg1.webp


  • MY BSF’S DAD SCARES ME
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    Engagement

    NAHHHH WHAT-


  • what is something you saw as a kid bt nobody believed you
    redwater_bottle redwater_bottle
    General

    It was very traumatic 🥲

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 2 / 4
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular