Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
ShuriKitty

ShuriKitty

@ShuriKitty
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
870
Topics
75
Shares
0
Groups
68
Followers
42
Following
36
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Some art of sans
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    Redundant


  • Some art of sans
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    Chai Tea


  • -You're craziest Hear Me Outs-
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA BDNS is never beating the allegations


  • -You're craziest Hear Me Outs-
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Hazard from Overwatch


  • Primetime/To catch a predator
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    TV and Movies

    @NightmareWolfie Yeah that's why Chris Hansen himself doesn't like it, but he forgets that the movie isn't about him. It's not his biography, or saying anything about him. It's based on real events, but not a recreation. It's exaggerated. Think of it like the Weird Al movie. Just a movie.


  • Who's your #1 favorite anime character?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    @Luana.vasper Yes Fugo and Giorno both really good. I love JoJo part 5


  • Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    But they'll never know
    It will never show
    Running from the same things starting from long time ago
    Feel like an alien from space, A different planet
    I don't know if I'm misunderstood or I just don't understand it


  • Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @Noctis This is Enigma


  • Your Favorite User
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    @Araghie Why are Idihll and Araki inseparable I wonder...


  • Your Favorite User
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    @Citrussahh @w1ckedsticky1983 @WeedAreTheWorld and @Rusty I love you too! :3


  • Who's your #1 favorite anime character?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    @Noctis I do love Atem but sometimes his bullshit gets a little out of hand.


  • do you guys ever wonder What would happen If inklings/octolings existed?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Racism. To be realistic.


  • Who's your #1 favorite anime character?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    For me, it's Spectre from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRains. The way the writers make him really seem psychopathic and a masochist is interesting, his deck and strategies are unique, and him being the first one to create the Ultimate Extra Link is mind boggling. If only he had more time to shine. He was carrying that show.
    Honorable mentions would be Fugo and Jolyne, both from JoJo.


  • Primetime/To catch a predator
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    TV and Movies

    Dancin Chris Hansen


  • did downvotes get turned off?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    BrowseDNS Complaints, Questions and Warning Appeals.

    @Kam Truth Nuke


  • Snail Mail.. End..?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    ok


  • Rate my forum and become a member?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Wait so it doesn't work on switch? damn.


  • please get the ref
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    What if I don't want to get the ref?


  • So, cryptids...
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @w1ckedsticky1983 Oh yeah well guess what my dad
    fought the shovel and won


  • So, cryptids...
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @macncheese. Yeah cuz when I'm walking my dog at night what if that's not my dog that I let in?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 43
  • 44
  • 1 / 44
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular