Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
ShuriKitty

ShuriKitty

@ShuriKitty
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
870
Topics
75
Shares
0
Groups
68
Followers
42
Following
36
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • am I the only one who's noticed this?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Yanderemenhera This post reminds me of somebody that I used to know


  • Please uncensor ahh/as.s
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    BrowseDNS Complaints, Questions and Warning Appeals.

    Deadass


  • This is crazy but😵
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    ShuriKitty


  • Give me the worst out of context texts u have seen on this website
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    @french_fry_guy Wow I did not expect me on this topic


  • Whats your top 3 fav songs??
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @Innocent I'd prefer a hard remake of the entire manga, not split up and as accurate as possible.


  • Whats your top 3 fav songs??
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @Innocent When I'm walking out of Yu-Gi-Oh! live action in theaters but then this song starts playing as the credits roll:


  • YOU rate people..?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @littlebean_877 L=Love. I love you


  • YOU rate people..?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    L tier.


  • Whats your top 3 fav songs??
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music
    1. Vulture by Bear Ghost
    2. UNBOTHERED by Jer
    3. Be Alone by The Living Tombstone

  • Whats your top 3 fav songs??
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    Did you just say 5/4


  • free robux no scam
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Wow that's really cool so cool in fact I sandpapered my eyeballs after reading this.
    Give me 10,000 bobux on Slopblox NOW


  • Anime recommendations
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    TV and Movies

    Monster


  • Birthday is soon!
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    @Shockrat Son I am skinny asf but not that skinny


  • People with the best bios
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    And NO saying ME that's cheating 😆
    I tink it's @-x-playdead-x- What you guys think?


  • people who just hurt others (excluding mental disorders) who think they're "selfish" are so stupid
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    OP was shittin when he made this


  • how r we 2day?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    I feel like SHIT but also I'm doing good


  • Ranking users
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Also who the hell is ChristianFox?


  • Ranking users
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Feels good to be above topratedsillyman


  • How to turn off notifications from shoutbox (works on the others and on switch)
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Lil_sillyz FOUR question marks? Let's just stop here, Mello Yello


  • My grace art
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    Wooow. That's really cool. Could you add draw Fauci pleading the fifth amendment?

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 43
  • 44
  • 4 / 44
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular