@Lil_sillyz Two question marks, ehh? Poor, sad, lonely, gullible little mark
ShuriKitty
Posts
-
How to turn off notifications from shoutbox (works on the others and on switch) -
How to turn off notifications from shoutbox (works on the others and on switch)@Lil_sillyz Why didn't you upvote the post then Shoutbox PH.D.
-
How to turn off notifications from shoutbox (works on the others and on switch)@Lil_sillyz We going on vacation to Tel Aviv!!!


Are you excited? -
Im a terrible girlfriend.@Ryomen That one was weak. Look at my posts and find the one that mentions testosterone.
-
Im a terrible girlfriend.@Ryomen I am drinking the puss from your pimple on your right elbow. Shut up.
-
Im a terrible girlfriend.fuckin hell alright i know i'm popular but calm down

-
Im a terrible girlfriend.Where is the Big K now? I don't see a water sprite in this thread



-
Im a terrible girlfriend.@Ryomen Not your bad. Kiwi bad.
-
poetryBro is not shkspr
-
How to turn off notifications from shoutbox (works on the others and on switch)ok
-
Im a terrible girlfriend. -
worst meme of 2026?I'm pretty sure 67 is still a thing...
but if you mean made in 2026 then probably la peace -
Birthday is soon!Happy birthday
Unrelated but who else want to achieve this guys build? -
Message form mgssHe Ate Them
-
new user (not new) who dis@Yougot1960ed It's about time you got 1960ed.
-
Dada put on miseryTLT made a remix of misery...
Also I found out I'm 0.5% of 83 million listeners of The Living Tombstone...
What the hell... -
The whole "Ranking Users" trend@Storjez-Tight Everyone would be S tier except a few in F in mine
-
Rust by The Living Tombstone | Album Review 2Alright here we are with another album review and this will be a quick one because Rust is 10 songs and only 23 mins long. Yes you are not dyslexic 23 minutes. The punk lyrics are incredible though, so keep reading.
First thing you hear is Sam Haft's shitty mic while playing COD apparently. Yeah the first song Kill Us All is just him rapping with terrible quality. But then Be Alone is him rapping again, with really good quality and the lyrics are absolutely slapping. Also the chord progression is insane. Then they go into the middle of the album and well...
This is where the band starts sounding like Death Grips. I Walk Ahead of You and Boulder are very controversial songs, but I generally like Boulder and I Walk Ahead of You is not my fave. Rust (the song) is good though.
Then they make a comeback. The song Goliath pummels you with visceral lyrics. Malibu Pier creates a calm feeling that sounds happy without the lyrics. Orphans has a rave feeling with dark tones.
All leading up to a final finisher. This Will Be Our Year is a cover of a song from the 60s, from a love song to a sad song. And the album closes off with a nuke... yeah, a nuke. Thats what happens at the end of This Will Be Our Year.
Overall this album is a 9/10 for me. Sam's gritty vocals with Yoav's robot voice all combine to make a techno-punk feel that has amazing lyrics. My only complaint could be that it's short as hell, but I could listen to it all day. What do you think? -
"What's this? People are ranking other users?"@StaffanHäyhäSV Son thats the point of the post I'm in 0 of those posts