Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
ShuriKitty

ShuriKitty

@ShuriKitty
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
870
Topics
75
Shares
0
Groups
68
Followers
42
Following
36
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • "What's this? People are ranking other users?"
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    "I wonder how high they rank me- oh..."


  • Explain the history of what you used to hate into how you support it now
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Pretty much just what you said because I learned what furries were from my edgelord friends. And they are not the most reliable source.
    I guess I used to also hate MLP when I was 7 and then I watched it... Mind blown


  • News: FBI gets involved in Springfield MA schools due to mass attack + OG isekai returns
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Did you just say CLAMP?
    As in the "Kakyoin, did you lay this egg?" CLAMP?


  • Pokemon obsession
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Franchises

    @_Izzy_ I wish I could play against someone but my fumbass dad bought CLEAR sleeves for my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. That's not allowed at locals most o' the time but eh, not like I had good cards anyway


  • Pokemon obsession
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Franchises

    It's 4 a.m. again I'm staring at my ceiling fan -Jimmy Pokemon


  • Pokemon obsession
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Franchises

    Pokemon, eh? I played some of the video games when I was little but never got into it, I love TCGs though.


  • I've never played Deltarune. I'm not even in the fandom... But SpamTenna... 👅
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    Toby Fox x Toby Fox is canon


  • Read this or smth
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Shockrat Son


  • I finally found my baby in Japanese
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    Yeah lol idk why pendulums are so complicated just to never be meta... ever...
    My favorite are Xyz simply because I love the way the summon is animated in Vrains. Also Link is cool and Synchro and... wait. all of them except pendulum


  • I finally found my baby in Japanese
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    @fucahhpmo511 Yes, I don't have meta cards irl but I play Master Duel and I have some cards at my house like a sweet 25th anniversary secret rare Neos


  • Gimmie songs
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    The Way You Tune It Out by Jer


  • Most random image i have😭💔💔
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Edge Of The Forum

    Why are you using that skin OP?


  • Leaking a mug :p
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Lucifer-s-Love I feel like we MIGHT not be talking about the same person


  • I finally found my baby in Japanese
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    So my brother got Crunchyroll and holy shit.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, GX, 5ds, Arc V, and Vrains all in Japanese. Finally. Unfortunately, ZeXal doesn't have a subbed version anywhere. So I guess I'll stick with the others. I am finishing up the Vrains dub I was watching before and I've started the DM sub. After I finish DM I'll finally watch 5ds for the first time. Words cannot describe how happy I am for Yu-Gi-Oh! uncensored.


  • Leaking a mug :p
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Lucifer-s-Love He is the second best dragon tamer. What a joke that Kaito is


  • Leaking a mug :p
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Lucifer-s-Love said in Leaking a mug :p:

    @ShuriKitty
    I hate Kaito, I hope he explodes ❤ /j

    Surely you mean you hope he dies on the moon


  • what do yall think of me as a person?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    You're really cool and funny, but at times I feel like you're a little quiet.


  • Leaking a mug :p
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Lucifer-s-Love No way Kaito mentioned


  • House MD
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Where's my vicodin


  • Do You Think So?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Gaming Hangout

    If it is than it will not be as big as Ultimate. It will definitely omit some fighters like Ken and Richter to make room for new ones.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 43
  • 44
  • 6 / 44
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular