Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
The_Traveller95

The_Traveller95

@The_Traveller95
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
37
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
3
Following
1
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Media & Entertainment

    Whenever your ready


  • Anyone else feel like this..?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I used to hang out with a group of girls and i considered them sisters i never had.


  • if u could bring one thing on an island what would u bring (think hard)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General idk qestion

    all i need on an island is a survival knife, thats it.


  • My parents are fcking scaring me...
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I have been sneaking devices after hours to my room to talk with my ex every night


  • Should I change my pfp?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Welp, you saw what I did so get to it


  • Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Music

    @Luana.vasper Kermit said he enjoyed it while it lasted


  • Possible food poisoning ?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    you should be fine, i got food poisoning last week and im here. Hang in there


  • Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Music

    "Rocket Man"


  • Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Music

    And I think its gonna be a long long time


  • Try and guess what I look like
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    @Luana.vasper Should I change my pfp?


  • Thy shall only speaketh with the graciousness of King James.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    i do thou remembrance my times as a good man.


  • Try and guess what I look like
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    @Noctis Close but not quite


  • Try and guess what I look like
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    @Luana.vasper WOOOOOOOOW! AMAZING, YOU ARE WRONG! I look nothing like him.


  • Try and guess what I look like
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    Go ahead and try


  • Tell me a joke. (And I'll rate it)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Engagement

    How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? ten tickles


  • What do you think I look like 🤔
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    @WeedAreTheWorld HOLY SHIT, THATS SEEMS LIKE A VERY GOOD WAY TO WIN ONE OF THESE.


  • My wife stopped talking to me.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Tell her your leaving her for her sister or smth. That should get her attention.


  • do grades matter in a partner?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Edge Of The Forum

    my current partner was an A+ student when she was in school, and we have a great relationship.


  • Thy shall only speaketh with the graciousness of King James.
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    Thou art so forth I dread this form of speak but will soever play along


  • Nastiest rumor thats ever been spread abt you/someone that wasnt true?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    One of my closest friends was accused of SA against a boy. The reason this happened was because my friend was cheated on by her boyfriend and her boyfriend accused her of SA him. Bc I was her best friend, she had told me about the breakup before the accusations started. So, at the next school assembly, I asked to speak to the school and I addressed the whole situation and called him out for the false accusations. Afterwards he was expelled and all was well.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 1 / 2
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular