Whenever your ready
The_Traveller95
Posts
-
Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them. -
Anyone else feel like this..?I used to hang out with a group of girls and i considered them sisters i never had.
-
if u could bring one thing on an island what would u bring (think hard)all i need on an island is a survival knife, thats it.
-
My parents are fcking scaring me...I have been sneaking devices after hours to my room to talk with my ex every night
-
Should I change my pfp?Welp, you saw what I did so get to it
-
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.@Luana.vasper Kermit said he enjoyed it while it lasted
-
Possible food poisoning ?you should be fine, i got food poisoning last week and im here. Hang in there
-
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song."Rocket Man"
-
Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.And I think its gonna be a long long time
-
Try and guess what I look like@Luana.vasper Should I change my pfp?
-
Thy shall only speaketh with the graciousness of King James.i do thou remembrance my times as a good man.
-
Try and guess what I look like -
Try and guess what I look like@Luana.vasper WOOOOOOOOW! AMAZING, YOU ARE WRONG! I look nothing like him.
-
Try and guess what I look likeGo ahead and try
-
Tell me a joke. (And I'll rate it)How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? ten tickles
-
What do you think I look like 🤔@WeedAreTheWorld HOLY SHIT, THATS SEEMS LIKE A VERY GOOD WAY TO WIN ONE OF THESE.
-
My wife stopped talking to me.Tell her your leaving her for her sister or smth. That should get her attention.
-
do grades matter in a partner?my current partner was an A+ student when she was in school, and we have a great relationship.
-
Thy shall only speaketh with the graciousness of King James.Thou art so forth I dread this form of speak but will soever play along
-
Nastiest rumor thats ever been spread abt you/someone that wasnt true?One of my closest friends was accused of SA against a boy. The reason this happened was because my friend was cheated on by her boyfriend and her boyfriend accused her of SA him. Bc I was her best friend, she had told me about the breakup before the accusations started. So, at the next school assembly, I asked to speak to the school and I addressed the whole situation and called him out for the false accusations. Afterwards he was expelled and all was well.