Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
The_Traveller95

The_Traveller95

@The_Traveller95
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
37
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
3
Following
1
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • I’m genuinely so [censored] scared (guys help idk what to do /srs)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy When I was planning to run away, I thought as well if i was wrong about running, but my instincts told me "Run, run like you know what to do" I still ponder about it today in fact.


  • I’m genuinely so [censored] scared (guys help idk what to do /srs)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Okay, I just reread your full story. The [censored] does your mum mean "reputation"? Her reputation was already destroyed when she married the one who called you delusional. I totally understand that you don't want to leave your sisters behind and I get that. Maybe consider going to a trusted teacher at your school, or maybe Savior's parents about the situation. Just a suggestion.


  • I’m genuinely so [censored] scared (guys help idk what to do /srs)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    My friend, I was in the same place as you a while ago. I was psychologically abused with constant criticism about my music, and was thrusted into heavy depression. I got help from good friends of mine, and you know what I did? I ran, I ran and found a friends house that I had been to multiple times in my life and took refuge. I'm not suggesting that you do what I did, but do what you think is right.


  • Catch up
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Engagement

    everything i missed in the last two days


  • DarkDeceptionFNF (sneak peeks)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Development

    impressive


  • I need opinions
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Music

    I have a new song in production and I need opinions


  • uh hey..
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    a Fun Fact, you never really start dating untill you kiss your counterpart. I should know, i got back together with my ex four times, and each time we got back together, we kissed at the start.


  • TESTING IGNORE THIS
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Artist Corner

    The post ain't deleted, i'll tell you that


  • what are some things that annoy you like CRAZY, like more than the average person
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Engagement

    The one thing that annoys the living [censored] out of me is when people say things that they know is very wrong.


  • Anyone else beware of the men who speak in references?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    Thats quite debatable


  • Catch up
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Engagement

    i was gone for two dyas, i need to catch up


  • how long does it take to get over a ex?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    @_Izzy_ Thanks, i have been working hard to do so


  • how long does it take to get over a ex?
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    I broke up with my ex last year, and I STILL talk to her everyday.


  • Someone help me get accommodated to this place
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    @yumi said:

    wanna b friends?!

    i ain't stopping you


  • body horror warning (*mushrooms and mold/fungus like substance*)
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    Artist Corner

    why the hell did you draw that?


  • Someone help me get accommodated to this place
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    Need a little help fitting in, i'm a bit new.


  • i may or may not have turned into a spawnist...
    The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95
    General

    oi! why?

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular