Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Anyone else think people who talk like this are big dumb dumb evil idiots? (joke)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @TwoTimee Ah, yes, my favourite Deltarune character. Deer snowgrave girl.


  • Favorite anime growing up?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Pokémon Indigo League.. the guy that used to be my stepdad introduced me to it when I was like 4 years old and it's always really stuck with me if I'm being entirely honest.


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @mik3_ Wait I think that already happened


  • face rev cuz yes
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    oh wait ur so pretty!


  • face rev cuz yes
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    It's a white screen (on Switch)


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @andythespeedru Oh, absolutely! Once I have more time and resources I'd 100% be interested! As of now, I can't post the stuff I want to because of my little access to any phone or my good computer. Your content is stuff I'm interested in though!


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @thatguy I'm gonna create a 2 hour long video essay on how HORRIBLE you are. No wait im just kidding dont kill me please


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @yumi Ehhh not my style, but I appreciate your suggestion!


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @pichupitiultra willoftheworld12


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @mik3_ Oh my goodness! This is life changing! Let's have a gay marriage.


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @st4tic Hm. Perhaps


  • face rev
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Cool shirt!! Also you look cool!


  • Welp
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy Thanks man:)


  • Welp
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @SweetLikeTarmac Ah, thank you for your sympathy


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    YouTube

    @_Izzy_ I've done a bit of that actually!


  • Welp
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    My cat at my grandparents house died.

    I knew it was coming.. but man.

    For context, she was an old cat. 25 years old? 26? Something like that. She had been in great shape up until this past year which really didn't treat her well. She had been unable to groom herself, causing her fur to matt up uncontrollably. She's gone entirely deaf, and I think partiality blind.

    Today was her worst day, and I realized that she wasn't gonna make it. She literally couldn't stand up, could barely move, kept meowing really loudly, seemed very lost and confused about her surroundings, and you could just tell she was in so much pain. I knew just by seeing her topple over when trying to stand that her time was over. I'm just glad I knew and was able to say goodbye.

    I will no longer pet her when I get to my grandma's house after school. I will no longer hear her meow at the back door. I will no longer get to feed her with my grandpa. She loved my grandpa, and he loved her. That's what hurts the most. He lit up so much around that cat. Man...

    A life-long companion of mine was lost on this day. With that I must say: Farewell, Monster.


  • Favorite Character of all time?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Media & Entertainment

    Asriel Dreemurr


  • Why is fuck not censored anymore
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    aw darn

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular