Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
Verity

Verity

@Verity
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
64
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
4
Following
2
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • bill cypher cat boi twink yaoi bullshit (wip)
    Verity Verity
    Artist Corner

    Impressive


  • Going to sleep
    Verity Verity
    General

    Goodbye


  • Face reveal
    Verity Verity
    General

    i wont judge


  • I’m feeling pretty :3
    Verity Verity
    Engagement

    @Gl1tch i could do that


  • Face reveal
    Verity Verity
    General

    @Gl1tch one question: why?


  • I’m feeling pretty :3
    Verity Verity
    Engagement

    @Gl1tch what?


  • Thoughts on Kermit the Frog go here
    Verity Verity
    Engagement

    he is a velvet idiot in my opinion


  • I’m feeling pretty :3
    Verity Verity
    Engagement

    not bad


  • NEVER let me bake πŸ’”
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    this topic is being investigated by the British police


  • NEVER let me bake πŸ’”
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Gl1tch Oi!


  • NEVER let me bake πŸ’”
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy Damn 4x


  • NEVER let me bake πŸ’”
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Gl1tch Damn 3x


  • NEVER let me bake πŸ’”
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Damn 2x


  • I’m genuinely so [censored] scared (guys help idk what to do /srs)
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    its good that you are doing well


  • NEVER let me bake πŸ’”
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    damn


  • I’m genuinely so [censored] scared (guys help idk what to do /srs)
    Verity Verity
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    dude, you still there?


  • Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.
    Verity Verity
    Media & Entertainment

    @Rorschach i dont got a brother


  • Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.
    Verity Verity
    Media & Entertainment

    @Rouxls_Kaard_Fan Personally, i would have told her off


  • Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.
    Verity Verity
    Media & Entertainment

    @Gl1tch They blushed, that means they liked you back.


  • Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.
    Verity Verity
    Media & Entertainment

    @macncheese. How did you slip on your brother's shit?

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular