Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
yumi

yumi

@yumi
Anime miku ♡ Hate myself ♥ Angel ♥ cutie Strawberries ILLIT FANZ!! Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
138
Topics
17
Shares
0
Groups
44
Followers
34
Following
23
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • What should I post on Youtube?
    yumi yumi
    YouTube

    I like to watch short stuff and anything Abt pop culture like updates on kpop n stuff


  • Pls help
    yumi yumi
    General

    I think maybe js tell them? I had a friend once who needed space but he js blockd us and that was not the best way to go Abt it


  • Snail Mail! -ShockRat's Interview!-
    yumi yumi
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    lmao what the fart


  • Talking about my yumeship because I’m a chud
    yumi yumi
    User Creativity

    @Graveyard_artz oo oki doki thxx


  • im doing this forum in my nintendo switch
    yumi yumi
    General

    @theadora lmao my switch is a lite to so small and cute but I got used to typing on that now its harder to type on normal things there no endddd


  • Ask me something and i'll answer in the most childish way i can
    yumi yumi
    Edge Of The Forum

    I like basements uwu


  • Ranking bdns users pt2
    yumi yumi
    Engagement

    Ruby-chan! Hai! Nani ga suki? Choco minto yori mo a・na・ta♡


  • Anyone else beware of the men who speak in references?
    yumi yumi
    General

    so take a look at my hair! I use my hair to express myself! that sound really boring. I use my hair to express myself!!!!


  • random fun words!!
    yumi yumi
    General

    @Shockrat Lisbeth from sao? I'm straight and I'll hear u out those girls r gorgeus


  • im doing this forum in my nintendo switch
    yumi yumi
    General

    @theadora if so they said this in the most confusing way possible lol its such a simple thing to do to


  • Talking about my yumeship because I’m a chud
    yumi yumi
    User Creativity

    I has a question!! what actually is a yumeship I seen people talk Abt it but like I don't get it bc how r 20 people irl dating a dead character that's not real?


  • 🍓
    yumi yumi
    General

    this is so moving im crying beautiful


  • what are some things that annoy you like CRAZY, like more than the average person
    yumi yumi
    Engagement

    when people especially parents keep talking after u said ok like when my mom tells me to do smth and I'm like ok and shes like no do it now and I'm litterly already walking but ig Im supposed to teleport? and then she tells me like 10 more things I need to do as If I don't have 4 sisters who could help and for some reason every one of those things r importent and need to b done this very second when I already said I would do it like she thinks I say I'll do smth for fun I'm going to do it


  • ask me anything!
    yumi yumi
    Engagement

    @k4nd111 and also have u played Ddlc?


  • Catch up
    yumi yumi
    Engagement

    catch up what?


  • fortnite
    yumi yumi
    General

    Fortnite battle passsss uwu


  • femboy
    yumi yumi
    General

    that's beautiful katie


  • do u guys also watch cookie swirl c?
    yumi yumi
    General

    @Noctis lol ye I js watched the weirdest stuff lik aniya and Elisa go shopping but it was js so funny to my tiny little brain


  • do u guys also watch cookie swirl c?
    yumi yumi
    General

    sometimes I js randomly remember the old stuff I watched when I was little I watched like cookie swirl c and like come play w/ me and random stuff like that it was dumb but lil baby me liked it
    what did u guys watch?


  • My new oc rue
    yumi yumi
    Artist Corner

    kewl <3

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular