Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Izzy is gone🙁

Izzy is gone🙁

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
24 Posts 13 Posters 3.7k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jujub_811
    Jujub_811
    Jujub_811
    | local therapist Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Izzy .... IF YOU DON'T COME BACK YOUR GETTING-

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Biblecampvictim
      Biblecampvictim
      Biblecampvictim
      Damn is 😂🎉 Bcv army Dead Char 🌹 Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      Rip

      🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Bakura
        Bakura
        Bakura
        artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        untitled40_20260507130916.jpeg. I found izzy's drawing😢

        気づかないかもしれないけど、メルビンがお前をシャドウ・レルムに送ったぞ。

        _Izzy_ 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          thats so tuff, Izzy.... 😭 😭 😭

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Bakura Bakura

            Izzy is somehow gone!? She is now a former user😓💔 lets all say goodbye to Izzy because we love her, GOODBYE IZZY😢😢😥

            Faust
            Faust
            Faust
            PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            @Bakura lmao BYE!

            Hey, feel free to read my blog.
            Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
            please don't use you/yours

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Bakura Bakura

              untitled40_20260507130916.jpeg. I found izzy's drawing😢

              _Izzy_
              _Izzy_
              _Izzy_
              Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
              wrote on last edited by _Izzy_
              #15

              @Bakura this isnt mine btw TvT it's @Johnny.SS

              typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

              song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

              Bakura 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • _Izzy_ _Izzy_

                @Bakura this isnt mine btw TvT it's @Johnny.SS

                Bakura
                Bakura
                Bakura
                artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                @Fruity Izzy is that you?!

                気づかないかもしれないけど、メルビンがお前をシャドウ・レルムに送ったぞ。

                _Izzy_ 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Bakura Bakura

                  @Fruity Izzy is that you?!

                  _Izzy_
                  _Izzy_
                  _Izzy_
                  Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  @Bakura its my cringe old account TvT
                  but that drawing isnt mine i draw way better then that and posted actually nice drawings TvT spreading false information ong lol

                  typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

                  song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • w1ckedsticky1983
                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    Oh em gee

                    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • w1ckedsticky1983
                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      Izzy is back 🥹

                      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Bakura
                        Bakura
                        Bakura
                        artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        Yay Izzy is back

                        気づかないかもしれないけど、メルビンがお前をシャドウ・レルムに送ったぞ。

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • mazernade
                          mazernade
                          mazernade
                          9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club .Rip mazer. No Snow
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #21

                          izzy already back. wowie. YAY!

                          I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                          _Izzy_ 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • mazernade mazernade

                            izzy already back. wowie. YAY!

                            _Izzy_
                            _Izzy_
                            _Izzy_
                            Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #22

                            @illegally making a new account is so hard now! 😭

                            typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

                            song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • mazernade
                              mazernade
                              mazernade
                              9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club .Rip mazer. No Snow
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #23

                              oh god izzy

                              I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • うゆゆ〜んっ〃
                                うゆゆ〜んっ〃
                                うゆゆ〜んっ〃
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #24

                                Oooh!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Groups
                                • Users
                                • Tags
                                • Popular