Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Forum Archives
  3. Edge Of The Forum
  4. somebody help

somebody help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Edge Of The Forum
29 Posts 15 Posters 1.9k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yoylecake
    Yoylecake
    Yoylecake
    Westhelm Court Y Gang hamster gang ultrakill w spamburger Nintendo Switch Users Tamagotchi club! Bcv army Johnny hate club Albert rip andy Belt to ass Gengar my beloved 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 BIGGIE wowzers landd :6 WAAPPLLAPF HATER Echo fw u I Suck at shooters PKM FAN #wowie4life ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Young And Dumb Stupid group roblox Slipper to Ass BFDI IS BEST
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    why she look like a disco ball is insane

    Yin's a Scrawny Little Pudding Boy Isn't He?-Nickel from ii
    hi guys im going to make myself [censored]-me when i was 2
    if if mention grace in this post i give you the privlege to beat the SHIT outta me

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bakura
      Bakura
      Bakura
      artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      She damn be the star of the night💥

      気づかないかもしれないけど、メルビンがお前をシャドウ・レルムに送ったぞ。

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Raven Raven

        piercings

        Sofii
        Sofii
        Sofii
        INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Fleshwater THE CURE IM SO SCARED!!! Homestuckie Emo kids Cool Cats gang Pierce the veil Domo •Cat Gang• Brendon Urie P!ATD fans "Screw you guys, I'm going home "You killed Kenny!" Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Radiohead my head hurts Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Goo Goo Dolls Tv Girl. certified crackhead Alex G I ♡ Apollo Linkin park ★ Silly Fellas sonic.exe did the dew Ryan= bisquito WARNING! STUPID! weirdcore Random People Ig I ♥ Green Day KITTYYYYYUHHH!! roblox AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tyler fan short person `Gravity Falls` digital circus fans South Park Roleplayers! EVA 1 I love ferrets red-40 gleeby glorp miku ♡ purple gang 3 doors down fans NOCTURNAL three days grace soad i ♥ weezer KANDI LUVR insanity meow Fml abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Chaotic People Zero Ultra Pierced people Simple Plan Rocker Misfits fans Stupid group just let me die! Steven Universe WaffleS Boring ppl <3 Adventure Time Fanz Gang Ryan Ross milkaholic I ❤️ Gorillaz i hate my life Milk and Cereal Buddies <3 Spotify ig ★Weird★ Hello Kitty Cult Young And Dumb Belt to ass Silliest Goobers haha you cant see this text W Dark Humor Club Eric Cartman MCRMY Fridge Dwellers smashing pumpkins ☆Deftones☆ IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Co0l3stGuy switch players dmb fan I ❤️ The Smiths Perfect Circle TOOL BrainLossProtest Gengar my beloved Sublime Third Eye Blind I ♥ Nirvana silly Tamagotchi club! Sad Times Apollo ♡'s You! ★♥ t.A.Tu group =(^.".^)= certified crackhead PKM FAN stalker Egg Dog D e p r e s s i o n . . . PEARL JAM THE BEATLES Slipknot KoЯn Alice In Chains Heavymetal fans!?!? BIGGIE Apollo Empire 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Pierced the Veil COOKIE MUNCH Mentally Dead. pepsi lovers Dr pepper mental health chat group artist's.. =uwu= hamster gang tcc GOOFY ASS BEES Fans of Star Wars Marvel Fan (cool) rhcp fan Chud NEET Eyeliner Cult ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ grape juice fans! bug. w chill people Good Riddance </3 Yu-Gi-Oh! BOYFRIEND ASMR Unfunny Minecraft Fumbass before-update supporter #fuckmybakalife Random Losers!! sweetpuddin UNHONESTY Nerdy Geeks former staff MARVIN!!!! Bendy BUNNIES!!! STRNGER THINGS FANS I <3 Kuromi!! computer nerds rizz god #1 LIGHT SIMP high af Minecraft Pros
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @Raven why so many 😥😥 holy connoli

        if u ever feel like you're worthless or haven't accomplished anything in life js remember that u won that race

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          a close up of a person 's face with nails in it 's head

          its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @raven 's rare shit post. cool beans raven pookie^^ owo she looks like she fell into the pile of push pins I never cleaned off my floor

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              I wish I could react with :mrpeanutbutterman: but you rejected him :'c

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Raven Raven

                im crying rn 😂
                1740.jpg

                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @Raven I want to eat every last pearcing on her face, damn do those pearings look oddly tasty now that I look real at it again 🤤

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                ilovecats2018 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Aries
                  Aries
                  Aries
                  Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  Is this your face reveal?! 😱

                  You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                  BestieChat
                  'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                    @Raven I want to eat every last pearcing on her face, damn do those pearings look oddly tasty now that I look real at it again 🤤

                    ilovecats2018
                    ilovecats2018
                    ilovecats2018
                    Detective Cool Cats gang rip andy Apollos Besties! Wolfie The Goat shrub cult Belt to ass KITTYYYYYUHHH!!
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @Yanderemenhera ew what 💀😭

                    Noted, Disregarded, Moving on.

                    Minecraft Gamertag: Laner2018
                    Join the BrowseDNS Minecraft World!
                    https://browsedns.net/topic/17985/browsedns-minecraft-world

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BoredRat
                      BoredRat
                      BoredRat
                      Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      give this topic more attention so raven makes more pls

                      Albertpig

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Aries
                        Aries
                        Aries
                        Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        Raven definitely needs to do a latina baddie face reveal

                        You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                        BestieChat
                        'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                        BoredRat Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Aries Aries

                          Raven definitely needs to do a latina baddie face reveal

                          BoredRat
                          BoredRat
                          BoredRat
                          Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @Aries real 🗿

                          Albertpig

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Aries Aries

                            Raven definitely needs to do a latina baddie face reveal

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @Aries POV: shadow the hedge hog starts losing his shit and wants raven to be his omega huzz

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Biblecampvictim
                              Biblecampvictim
                              Biblecampvictim
                              Damn is 😂🎉 Bcv army Dead Char 🌹 Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              a picture of a black hole with the words son-618 written below it

                              🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • w1ckedsticky1983
                                w1ckedsticky1983
                                w1ckedsticky1983
                                The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                Might be an unpopular opinion, but I tink they look sick 🐌

                                Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                Raven 1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                                  Might be an unpopular opinion, but I tink they look sick 🐌

                                  Raven
                                  Raven
                                  Raven
                                  Co-Admin Staff Management
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  @w1ckedsticky1983 said in somebody help:

                                  Might be an unpopular opinion, but I tink they look sick 🐌

                                  they do she needs a mental ward too. She was getting mad saying the people who were clowning her have "lost" and some other stuff


                                  1176.jpg

                                  Yanderemenhera w1ckedsticky1983 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Raven Raven

                                    @w1ckedsticky1983 said in somebody help:

                                    Might be an unpopular opinion, but I tink they look sick 🐌

                                    they do she needs a mental ward too. She was getting mad saying the people who were clowning her have "lost" and some other stuff

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    @Raven rare raven post

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Raven Raven

                                      @w1ckedsticky1983 said in somebody help:

                                      Might be an unpopular opinion, but I tink they look sick 🐌

                                      they do she needs a mental ward too. She was getting mad saying the people who were clowning her have "lost" and some other stuff

                                      w1ckedsticky1983
                                      w1ckedsticky1983
                                      w1ckedsticky1983
                                      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      @Raven I meant "sick" in a good way, but uhm. Very peculiar,,, 😭 atp if they're all clowning you, just end the livestream instead of having to deal with allat 💔

                                      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • StarryPeach
                                        StarryPeach
                                        StarryPeach
                                        Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        a magnet close to her face and shes cooked.....poor disco ball

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • -Rife-
                                          -Rife-
                                          -Rife-
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          everyone else in the room 😭
                                          a lego figure with a checkered vest and hat is standing on a brick wall

                                          "It's STRANGE, Isn't It?"

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular