Short extract
-
He chased me faster than the speed of any car i'd ever witnessed. I'd been warned not to mess with him, but listening to people wasn't my cup of tea really. Plus, how was I supposed to know that he'd be THAT dangerous? All I saw was a slightly overweight boy, who clearly had no self respect or at least enough to dress himself properly. Maybe all this running was doing him good? hey, I ought to remind him to thank me sometime. Anyway running, yes running. Where were we again?
-
Hm
-
He chased me faster than the speed of any car i'd ever witnessed. I'd been warned not to mess with him, but listening to people wasn't my cup of tea really. Plus, how was I supposed to know that he'd be THAT dangerous? All I saw was a slightly overweight boy, who clearly had no self respect or at least enough to dress himself properly. Maybe all this running was doing him good? hey, I ought to remind him to thank me sometime. Anyway running, yes running. Where were we again?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

