Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Video Games and Consoles
  4. Ok What your favourite Consoles?

Ok What your favourite Consoles?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Video Games and Consoles
17 Posts 4 Posters 442 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dooie
    Dooie
    Dooie
    Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    huu hello?

    DX TADC GAMEOVERS
    ★★★★♥♥♥♥

    Flav 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Dooie Dooie

      huu hello?

      Flav
      Flav
      Flav
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @Dooie yup!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dooie
        Dooie
        Dooie
        Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        My favourite is ps5

        DX TADC GAMEOVERS
        ★★★★♥♥♥♥

        Flav 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Dooie Dooie

          My favourite is ps5

          Flav
          Flav
          Flav
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @Dooie cool

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Dooie
            Dooie
            Dooie
            Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            Talk more please!

            DX TADC GAMEOVERS
            ★★★★♥♥♥♥

            Flav 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Dooie Dooie

              Talk more please!

              Flav
              Flav
              Flav
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @Dooie ok in dm's

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Dooie
                Dooie
                Dooie
                Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                Dam What?

                DX TADC GAMEOVERS
                ★★★★♥♥♥♥

                Flav 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Dooie Dooie

                  Dam What?

                  Flav
                  Flav
                  Flav
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @Dooie dm's

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Dooie
                    Dooie
                    Dooie
                    Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    Well Okay continue

                    DX TADC GAMEOVERS
                    ★★★★♥♥♥♥

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Dooie
                      Dooie
                      Dooie
                      Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      you talk first

                      DX TADC GAMEOVERS
                      ★★★★♥♥♥♥

                      Flav 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Dooie Dooie

                        you talk first

                        Flav
                        Flav
                        Flav
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Dooie talk in chat

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • xenth
                          xenth
                          xenth
                          protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          mine is... xbox 360, ps4.. and wiiU

                          uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                          "fall into me" - forest blakk

                          "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Dooie
                            Dooie
                            Dooie
                            Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            Okay Nice

                            DX TADC GAMEOVERS
                            ★★★★♥♥♥♥

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Dooie Dooie

                              What is it?

                              thebignyx
                              thebignyx
                              thebignyx
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @Dooie I have never had one, but hope to one day: the N64. The 3DS is also very nice.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular