does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?
-
btw i bet im shorter then all yall
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People@Aidenn-J you're such a smol bwean..!! 🥺🥺 We were ALL wondering this

-
@Aidenn-J oohh, i have a squishmallow fox, they are soo soft
@xenth i have 4 big squishmallows and a huge bear i saved
-
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies
I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature -
im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c
-
im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c
@Aidenn-J i'm 5'9
-
im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People@Aidenn-J I'm 4'11-10, 5'2 is tall to me 🥶🥶 anyways, this is derailment lmao
-
Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies
I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature@w1ckedsticky1983 Honestly, valid.
-
No, they are family
-
@spwnchild :O omggg!! i love the big plushies
-
Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies
I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature@w1ckedsticky1983 i only want to toss my hp ball plush bc its ugly & ball shaped
-
I don’t know what your talking about that spamton plush is having the time of his life it’s not like I’m throwing him across the room as I type this
-
I don’t know what your talking about that spamton plush is having the time of his life it’s not like I’m throwing him across the room as I type this
-
@xenth yes yes legit all for free not scam click now
-
No...
my one stuffed animal of tank the ice bear from solo leveling is my son I don't have many toys an stuff I also have a pickle plush 
-
I could never I treat my stuffed animals like family
-
Jaiden's Bus Belt to ass Murder Drones Fans The OG FNaF fans ☆ 😈Hellverse A Minecraft movie fans Anti Cringe 67 mustard bluds マインクラフト . bcg fan club! Gay People •Cat Gang• i <3 my computer Eeveelution Fan! South Park Roleplayers! Femboy :3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Silliest Goobers Gets hated on 67 overlord here BDNS DATABASE car enthusiasts Demon slayer Fan shrub cult krendrick lamar Food Lovers Dead Char 🌹 conspiracy theorist Edd Enhypen Lovers Internet Troll Donut's Box Fans of Star Wars 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 Minecraft Pros Damn is 😂🎉 toetickler victim STRNGER THINGS FANS roblox ANTI FURRY HATTERS Hazbin Hotel Fans Glitch-Production Bcv army Gang Dark Humor Club Free Andy rip andy ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 👼Child Of God ✝️ Knives Chau Fan-Club GrilledCat gang
Yes
-
Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
the only thing i did with my stuffies when i was 7 is make with them.....ts is for pillows and my controllers..
-
i have an ikea shark, at some points i like to think he likes to fly... so i throw em for fun, its a stress relief and only gives the blahaj a slight concussion, also poor spamton plush from my friend.. that spamton has gotten anger thrown at it by him, still does apparently.. so, does anyone else yeet a shark, or hit a spamton?
@xenth said in does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?:
i have an ikea shark, at some points i like to think he likes to fly... so i throw em for fun, its a stress relief and only gives the blahaj a slight concussion, also poor spamton plush from my friend.. that spamton has gotten anger thrown at it by him, still does apparently.. so, does anyone else yeet a shark, or hit a spamton?
I'd shatter a window until my hand bleeds
-
Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
yes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login