Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Forum Archives
  3. Edge Of The Forum
  4. does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?

does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Edge Of The Forum
29 Posts 14 Posters 1.3k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies 😿 I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

    FlavPlaz45129 TwoTimee 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c

      FlavPlaz45129 w1ckedsticky1983 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • A Former User? A Former User

        im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c

        FlavPlaz45129
        FlavPlaz45129
        FlavPlaz45129
        The IDG
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        @Aidenn-J i'm 5'9

        go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A Former User? A Former User

          im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c

          w1ckedsticky1983
          w1ckedsticky1983
          w1ckedsticky1983
          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @Aidenn-J I'm 4'11-10, 5'2 is tall to me 🥶🥶 anyways, this is derailment lmao

          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

            Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies 😿 I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature

            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            @w1ckedsticky1983 Honestly, valid.

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User?
              A Former User?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              No, they are family

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                @xenth i have 4 big squishmallows and a huge bear i saved

                xenth
                xenth
                xenth
                protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                @spwnchild :O omggg!! i love the big plushies

                uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                "fall into me" - forest blakk

                "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                  Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies 😿 I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature

                  TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  @w1ckedsticky1983 i only want to toss my hp ball plush bc its ugly & ball shaped

                  It / rot / they / meow


                  AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                  are ALL peak ships!!!


                  (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                  stabs you #forthespawn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • sergio676767
                    sergio676767
                    sergio676767
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    I don’t know what your talking about that spamton plush is having the time of his life it’s not like I’m throwing him across the room as I type this

                    Idk

                    xenth 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sergio676767 sergio676767

                      I don’t know what your talking about that spamton plush is having the time of his life it’s not like I’m throwing him across the room as I type this

                      xenth
                      xenth
                      xenth
                      protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @sergio676767 HMMM, HMMMMMM seems legit

                      uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                      "fall into me" - forest blakk

                      "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sergio676767
                        sergio676767
                        sergio676767
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        @xenth yes yes legit all for free not scam click now

                        Idk

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User?
                          A Former User?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          No...😱 my one stuffed animal of tank the ice bear from solo leveling is my son I don't have many toys an stuff I also have a pickle plush 🤓

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Evil Overlord
                            Evil Overlord
                            Evil Overlord
                            Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            I could never I treat my stuffed animals like family

                            its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LarryFire
                              LarryFire
                              LarryFire
                              Jaiden's Bus Belt to ass Murder Drones Fans The OG FNaF fans ☆ 😈Hellverse A Minecraft movie fans Anti Cringe 67 mustard bluds マインクラフト . bcg fan club! Gay People •Cat Gang• i <3 my computer Eeveelution Fan! South Park Roleplayers! Femboy :3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Silliest Goobers Gets hated on 67 overlord here BDNS DATABASE car enthusiasts Demon slayer Fan shrub cult krendrick lamar Food Lovers Dead Char 🌹 conspiracy theorist Edd Enhypen Lovers Internet Troll Donut's Box Fans of Star Wars 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 Minecraft Pros Damn is 😂🎉 toetickler victim STRNGER THINGS FANS roblox ANTI FURRY HATTERS Hazbin Hotel Fans Glitch-Production Bcv army Gang Dark Humor Club Free Andy rip andy ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 👼Child Of God ✝️ Knives Chau Fan-Club GrilledCat gang
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #26

                              Yes

                              Hmmm I don’t know
                              SW 3567-8243-3413
                              Second SW 2763 5363 9997
                              My life, my rules, my style, my attitude you love me or hate me. I don’t care.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                the only thing i did with my stuffies when i was 7 is make with them.....ts is for pillows and my controllers..

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • xenth xenth

                                  i have an ikea shark, at some points i like to think he likes to fly... so i throw em for fun, its a stress relief and only gives the blahaj a slight concussion, also poor spamton plush from my friend.. that spamton has gotten anger thrown at it by him, still does apparently.. so, does anyone else yeet a shark, or hit a spamton?

                                  KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                  KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                  KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                  Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  @xenth said in does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?:

                                  i have an ikea shark, at some points i like to think he likes to fly... so i throw em for fun, its a stress relief and only gives the blahaj a slight concussion, also poor spamton plush from my friend.. that spamton has gotten anger thrown at it by him, still does apparently.. so, does anyone else yeet a shark, or hit a spamton?

                                  I'd shatter a window until my hand bleeds

                                  

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • stupidguy
                                    stupidguy
                                    stupidguy
                                    Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    yes

                                    I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • 1
                                    • 2
                                    • Login

                                    • Don't have an account? Register

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Groups
                                    • Users
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular