Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
redflagsexposingurself
82 Posts 25 Posters 4.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #44
    1. Im overly senstive but gets defensive quickly
    2. im an age regressor
    3. im overly touchy (in a cuddly way)
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

      1: being an androugeness lil gremlin so nobody knows what they are looking at half of the time, so I might accedently disappoint them when they ask.


      2: my digital footprint... bro, nobody would be interested in me after reading my posts on here ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )🥀✌let alone any other places i've been online.... or what I draw and post


      3: I still sleep with a stuffed bear at 17 years old.

      ren
      ren
      ren
      Banned
      wrote on last edited by ren
      #45

      @Yanderemenhera

      i overthink way too hard
      way too clingy and shi (touchy)
      cares about personality way too much

      Snail Mail FlavPlaz45129 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • ren ren

        @Yanderemenhera

        i overthink way too hard
        way too clingy and shi (touchy)
        cares about personality way too much

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by
        #46

        @ren said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

        @Yanderemenhera

        i overthink way too hard
        way too clingy and shi (touchy)
        cares about personality way too much

        That sounds like good traits ngl.

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        ren 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          @ren said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

          @Yanderemenhera

          i overthink way too hard
          way too clingy and shi (touchy)
          cares about personality way too much

          That sounds like good traits ngl.

          ren
          ren
          ren
          Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #47

          @littlebean_877

          everyone hates it bro

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ren ren

            @Yanderemenhera

            i overthink way too hard
            way too clingy and shi (touchy)
            cares about personality way too much

            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #48

            @ren me too twin

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ren ren

              @littlebean_877

              everyone hates it bro

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by
              #49

              @ren
              I mean, I don't do that. But I don't mind it. I guess some people do. But I ain't everyone Ren.

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              ren 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                @ren
                I mean, I don't do that. But I don't mind it. I guess some people do. But I ain't everyone Ren.

                ren
                ren
                ren
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #50

                @littlebean_877

                thxx

                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ren ren

                  @littlebean_877

                  thxx

                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #51

                  @ren
                  Anytime!!

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • xenth
                    xenth
                    xenth
                    protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #52

                    #1 i try and save conversations if they go quiet, but usially sound too clingy and affection needing when i do
                    #2 i have a bad habit of putting others before myself, and dont care if a relationship hurts me
                    #3 i avoid my own mental issues and trauma and i try to be strong because im very affectionate and care about how they feel more than me (basically bottling up)

                    uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                    "fall into me" - forest blakk

                    "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Former User?
                      A Former User?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #53

                      im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.

                      FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Aries Aries
                        1. I talk a lot
                        2. I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
                        3. I'm judgemental

                        <3

                        freakishbat
                        freakishbat
                        freakishbat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #54

                        @Aries can I speak words

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • A Former User? A Former User

                          im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.

                          FlavPlaz45129
                          FlavPlaz45129
                          FlavPlaz45129
                          The IDG
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #55

                          @2tap (O_O)

                          go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                            @freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?

                            @Citrussahh New age music, hyperpunk.

                            Citrussahh
                            Citrussahh
                            Citrussahh
                            artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #56

                            @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                            I’m soo active

                            ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SweetLikeTarmac
                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #57
                              1. I'm an overthinker
                              2. I have anger issues and can be mean to those i'm not close to
                              3. I care what people think

                              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                              El juno

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #58

                                Can I add more then three things?

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                  Can I add more then three things?

                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #59

                                  @littlebean_877 the police wont show up at your door if you add more than 3

                                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                  El juno

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #60

                                    Bet, Alrighhtt.. pulls out a scroll.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #61

                                      1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
                                      2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
                                      3: sadist.
                                      4: doesn't consider feelings.
                                      5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
                                      6: hates people.
                                      7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
                                      8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
                                      9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
                                      10: a little weird.

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                        1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
                                        2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
                                        3: sadist.
                                        4: doesn't consider feelings.
                                        5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
                                        6: hates people.
                                        7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
                                        8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
                                        9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
                                        10: a little weird.

                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #62
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                          Snail Mail
                                          Snail Mail
                                          Snail Mail
                                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #63

                                          @spwnchild
                                          Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

                                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular