Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
redflagsexposingurself
82 Posts 25 Posters 4.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    @ren said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

    @Yanderemenhera

    i overthink way too hard
    way too clingy and shi (touchy)
    cares about personality way too much

    That sounds like good traits ngl.

    ren
    ren
    ren
    Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @littlebean_877

    everyone hates it bro

    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ren ren

      @Yanderemenhera

      i overthink way too hard
      way too clingy and shi (touchy)
      cares about personality way too much

      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      The IDG
      wrote on last edited by
      #48

      @ren me too twin

      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ren ren

        @littlebean_877

        everyone hates it bro

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by
        #49

        @ren
        I mean, I don't do that. But I don't mind it. I guess some people do. But I ain't everyone Ren.

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        ren 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          @ren
          I mean, I don't do that. But I don't mind it. I guess some people do. But I ain't everyone Ren.

          ren
          ren
          ren
          Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #50

          @littlebean_877

          thxx

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ren ren

            @littlebean_877

            thxx

            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #51

            @ren
            Anytime!!

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • xenth
              xenth
              xenth
              protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
              wrote on last edited by
              #52

              #1 i try and save conversations if they go quiet, but usially sound too clingy and affection needing when i do
              #2 i have a bad habit of putting others before myself, and dont care if a relationship hurts me
              #3 i avoid my own mental issues and trauma and i try to be strong because im very affectionate and care about how they feel more than me (basically bottling up)

              uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

              "fall into me" - forest blakk

              "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #53

                im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.

                FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Aries Aries
                  1. I talk a lot
                  2. I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
                  3. I'm judgemental

                  <3

                  freakishbat
                  freakishbat
                  freakishbat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #54

                  @Aries can I speak words

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • A Former User? A Former User

                    im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.

                    FlavPlaz45129
                    FlavPlaz45129
                    FlavPlaz45129
                    The IDG
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #55

                    @2tap (O_O)

                    go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                      @freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?

                      @Citrussahh New age music, hyperpunk.

                      Citrussahh
                      Citrussahh
                      Citrussahh
                      artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #56

                      @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                      I’m soo active

                      ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #57
                        1. I'm an overthinker
                        2. I have anger issues and can be mean to those i'm not close to
                        3. I care what people think

                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                        El juno

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #58

                          Can I add more then three things?

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                            Can I add more then three things?

                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #59

                            @littlebean_877 the police wont show up at your door if you add more than 3

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #60

                              Bet, Alrighhtt.. pulls out a scroll.

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #61

                                1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
                                2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
                                3: sadist.
                                4: doesn't consider feelings.
                                5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
                                6: hates people.
                                7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
                                8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
                                9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
                                10: a little weird.

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                  1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
                                  2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
                                  3: sadist.
                                  4: doesn't consider feelings.
                                  5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
                                  6: hates people.
                                  7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
                                  8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
                                  9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
                                  10: a little weird.

                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #62
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #63

                                    @spwnchild
                                    Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                      @spwnchild
                                      Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #64
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                                        @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                                        ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #65

                                        @Citrussahh said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

                                        @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                                        2 genres, New age and Hyperpunk. not 1, sorry i worded that terribly

                                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                        Citrussahh 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                                          @Citrussahh said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

                                          @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

                                          2 genres, New age and Hyperpunk. not 1, sorry i worded that terribly

                                          Citrussahh
                                          Citrussahh
                                          Citrussahh
                                          artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #66

                                          @freedom-fries ah it’s fine

                                          I’m soo active

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular