Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
redflagsexposingurself
82 Posts 25 Posters 4.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
    2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
    3: sadist.
    4: doesn't consider feelings.
    5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
    6: hates people.
    7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
    8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
    9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
    10: a little weird.

    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
    wrote on last edited by
    #62
    This post is deleted!
    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TwoTimee TwoTimee
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by
      #63

      @spwnchild
      Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

        @spwnchild
        Bet ya didn't read em all. Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.

        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
        wrote on last edited by
        #64
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Citrussahh Citrussahh

          @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
          wrote on last edited by
          #65

          @Citrussahh said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

          @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

          2 genres, New age and Hyperpunk. not 1, sorry i worded that terribly

          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

          Citrussahh 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

            @Citrussahh said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

            @freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting

            2 genres, New age and Hyperpunk. not 1, sorry i worded that terribly

            Citrussahh
            Citrussahh
            Citrussahh
            artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
            wrote on last edited by
            #66

            @freedom-fries ah it’s fine

            I’m soo active

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • -x-playdead-x-
              -x-playdead-x-
              -x-playdead-x-
              Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
              wrote on last edited by
              #67
              This post is deleted!
              WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • -x-playdead-x- -x-playdead-x-
                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                WeedAreTheWorld
                WeedAreTheWorld
                WeedAreTheWorld
                420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                wrote on last edited by
                #68

                @ange

                This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                'This confession has meant nothing'

                ShuriKitty Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                  @ange

                  This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #69

                  @Rordawg775 said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:

                  @ange

                  This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                  lol it got deleted

                  notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HanonTheFurry
                    HanonTheFurry
                    HanonTheFurry
                    TheFurriesOfDNS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Clingy TwT NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 NOCTURNAL Gay People Femboy :3 artist's.. Gets hated on OC-Maker Mentally Psychotic Roleplay Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #70

                    1: i steal, neak, and hide too much.
                    2: my mental state
                    3. my search history

                    I'm on twitch. Find me.

                    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HanonTheFurry HanonTheFurry

                      1: i steal, neak, and hide too much.
                      2: my mental state
                      3. my search history

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #71

                      @HanonTheFurry

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • mindy27
                        mindy27
                        mindy27
                        Banned .Rip mazer. 9 mazurka kids Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru Westhelm join group my game
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #72
                        1. play too much video games
                        2. I'm a Christian but do bad stuff.(trying to fix it)
                        3. don't read my Bible as often as i should

                        Green: Online
                        Yellow: Be Back In A Bit
                        Red: See You Tomorrow
                        Gray: Won't Be Back In A Few Days

                        pawthetic 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pawthetic
                          pawthetic
                          pawthetic
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #73

                          actually idk. i have flaws obviously but specifically ones that make people wanna not date me?? im not sure what to say. i guess im kinda boring

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • mindy27 mindy27
                            1. play too much video games
                            2. I'm a Christian but do bad stuff.(trying to fix it)
                            3. don't read my Bible as often as i should
                            pawthetic
                            pawthetic
                            pawthetic
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #74

                            @mindy27 im gonna be honest with you mindy. no one actually cares about that. unless your religion is strictly only dating people of the same religion, no one cares. and thats a good thing!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                              @ange

                              This made me want to rip my skin off and eat it in mouthfulls

                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                              wrote last edited by
                              #75

                              @NeverLetMeDown this is beautiful

                              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                              my new grounds account is called phroggered
                              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                              WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • french_fry_guy
                                french_fry_guy
                                french_fry_guy
                                Natalies fav ★уuмеshiррея♪ Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats The Living Tombstoner Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Food Lovers MITACS Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker Thoughtful multi switch gang Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music before-update supporter OC-Maker
                                wrote last edited by
                                #76
                                1. I get jealous and codependent
                                2. I have really bad mental health issues (im working on them)
                                3. I have a hard time processing negative emotions/interactions due to my childhood trauma (sorry that its not light hearted)

                                “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                                While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                                Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                                Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                                Elliot
                                he/him

                                Green: online and can talk
                                Yellow: online and not feeling it
                                Red: online but leave me alone

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #77
                                  1. I hate everything political. 2. I dont want you seeing my body but i wanna see yours. 3. Im a bad housekeeper

                                  Pre sucked skittles
                                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                    @NeverLetMeDown this is beautiful

                                    WeedAreTheWorld
                                    WeedAreTheWorld
                                    WeedAreTheWorld
                                    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #78

                                    @Yanderemenhera

                                    Two whole months later

                                    'This confession has meant nothing'

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #79

                                      I'm a sadist, I have adhd so a little ball of energy and talking, and.... I like [censored] ane cannablisom.

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                        I'm a sadist, I have adhd so a little ball of energy and talking, and.... I like [censored] ane cannablisom.

                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #80

                                        The censered part id g0re

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • foxyfemboy
                                          foxyfemboy
                                          foxyfemboy
                                          Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ヾ(☆ゝ∀・)ノ Pururin ・プルリン Club!! (。ゝω・)ゞ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel ♥ Femboy Furry 😈Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans ☆★! Converse !☆★ ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I ♥ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 死にたい。。。 Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #81

                                          I'm annoying
                                          my drawings
                                          and tht I try to get a gf but still can't get one

                                          i love foxes i love thm uh why don't i have a gf yet. Just because you see a smile, don't think you know what's going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures no matter what YOU'RE the one in control. fave quote btw

                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular