This is why I said don't f#ck with me
-
Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it π₯Ή
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ββ ! Converse !ββ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β βTheater Kidsββ Crazy In Love. I β€οΈ The Smiths β 1NT3RN3T K1DZβ I β‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! BannedThis post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@Jazzyxx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel creator of ts so tuff they got an entire lunch table to themselves
π₯Ή
-
Toes who noes






Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ββ ! Converse !ββ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β βTheater Kidsββ Crazy In Love. I β€οΈ The Smiths β 1NT3RN3T K1DZβ I β‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@KiwiFarmsArkavel see my pinky, see me toe, see my fist its time to go ahh post
-
YO THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENED IM SCREAMING




@Evil-Overlord Congrats I don't care

-
@Jazzyxx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel creator of ts so tuff they got an entire lunch table to themselves
π₯Ή
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanks

-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanks

@xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanks

I didn't put ts
Jazzy did -
@xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanks

I didn't put ts
Jazzy didEyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ββ ! Converse !ββ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β βTheater Kidsββ Crazy In Love. I β€οΈ The Smiths β 1NT3RN3T K1DZβ I β‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@KiwiFarmsArkavel VICTIMIN BLAMING
-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanks

I didn't put ts
Jazzy did@KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit
-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ββ ! Converse !ββ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β βTheater Kidsββ Crazy In Love. I β€οΈ The Smiths β 1NT3RN3T K1DZβ I β‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
@KiwiFarmsArkavel uhm thats ai, 3 gallons of water for ts. but i delted it bc it was rude, im not bullier bro
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit
@xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit
Gng why would I tag myself in my own post

-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit
Gng why would I tag myself in my own post

@KiwiFarmsArkavel True
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel uhm thats ai, 3 gallons of water for ts. but i delted it bc it was rude, im not bullier bro
@Jazzyxx I get it
-
Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it π₯Ή
@KiwiFarmsArkavel I didn't even read the whole thing, just the first 2 lines but I just HAD to ngl.
-
@Evil-Overlord Congrats I don't care

@xXIdc_go_awayXx our little comedian
-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx our little comedian
-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx where's your bunker lil bro.
-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx where's your bunker lil bro.
@St0rj3zM1911 Um under the white house so no zombie apocalypse messes with me I'm pretty sure no zombie wants to be near trump
-
@St0rj3zM1911 Um under the white house so no zombie apocalypse messes with me I'm pretty sure no zombie wants to be near trump
@xXIdc_go_awayXx expect a knock on your door soon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

