Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. This is why I said don't f#ck with me

This is why I said don't f#ck with me

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
121 Posts 27 Posters 8.8k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

    Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it πŸ₯Ή

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance β˜†β˜…! Converse !β˜†β˜… Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β˜…β˜†Theater Kidsβ˜†β˜… Crazy In Love. I ❀️ The Smiths β˜…1NT3RN3T K1DZβ˜… I β™‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #41
    This post is deleted!
    KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      KiwiFarmsArkavel
      KiwiFarmsArkavel
      KiwiFarmsArkavel
      Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster πŸ₯ˆ former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @Jazzyxx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

      @KiwiFarmsArkavel creator of ts so tuff they got an entire lunch table to themselves

      πŸ₯Ή

      

      A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KiwiFarmsArkavel
        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster πŸ₯ˆ former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        Toes who noes πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ₯€πŸ€‘

        

        RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

          Toes who noes πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ₯€πŸ€‘

          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance β˜†β˜…! Converse !β˜†β˜… Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β˜…β˜†Theater Kidsβ˜†β˜… Crazy In Love. I ❀️ The Smiths β˜…1NT3RN3T K1DZβ˜… I β™‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @KiwiFarmsArkavel see my pinky, see me toe, see my fist its time to go ahh post

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

            YO THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENED IM SCREAMING 😭😭😭😭

            A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Evil-Overlord Congrats I don't careπŸ‘

            BoredRat Evil Overlord 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

              @Jazzyxx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

              @KiwiFarmsArkavel creator of ts so tuff they got an entire lunch table to themselves

              πŸ₯Ή

              A Former User?
              A Former User?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanksπŸ–•

              KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User? A Former User

                @KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanksπŸ–•

                KiwiFarmsArkavel
                KiwiFarmsArkavel
                KiwiFarmsArkavel
                Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster πŸ₯ˆ former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

                @KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanksπŸ–•

                I didn't put ts πŸ‘€ Jazzy did

                

                RazorBladeElli A Former User? 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                  @xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

                  @KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanksπŸ–•

                  I didn't put ts πŸ‘€ Jazzy did

                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance β˜†β˜…! Converse !β˜†β˜… Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β˜…β˜†Theater Kidsβ˜†β˜… Crazy In Love. I ❀️ The Smiths β˜…1NT3RN3T K1DZβ˜… I β™‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @KiwiFarmsArkavel VICTIMIN BLAMING

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KiwiFarmsArkavel
                    KiwiFarmsArkavel
                    KiwiFarmsArkavel
                    Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster πŸ₯ˆ former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    Screenshot_20260710-173034.Chrome.png

                    

                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                      @xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

                      @KiwiFarmsArkavel Wow thanksπŸ–•

                      I didn't put ts πŸ‘€ Jazzy did

                      A Former User?
                      A Former User?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit

                      KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                        Screenshot_20260710-173034.Chrome.png

                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance β˜†β˜…! Converse !β˜†β˜… Goth/emo/scene/other :3 β˜…β˜†Theater Kidsβ˜†β˜… Crazy In Love. I ❀️ The Smiths β˜…1NT3RN3T K1DZβ˜… I β™‘ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @KiwiFarmsArkavel uhm thats ai, 3 gallons of water for ts. but i delted it bc it was rude, im not bullier bro

                        A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User? A Former User

                          @KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit

                          KiwiFarmsArkavel
                          KiwiFarmsArkavel
                          KiwiFarmsArkavel
                          Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster πŸ₯ˆ former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

                          @KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit

                          Gng why would I tag myself in my own post πŸ’€

                          

                          A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                            @xXIdc_go_awayXx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

                            @KiwiFarmsArkavel Bullshit

                            Gng why would I tag myself in my own post πŸ’€

                            A Former User?
                            A Former User?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @KiwiFarmsArkavel True

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                              @KiwiFarmsArkavel uhm thats ai, 3 gallons of water for ts. but i delted it bc it was rude, im not bullier bro

                              A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @Jazzyxx I get it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                                Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it πŸ₯Ή

                                HerrHardwick
                                HerrHardwick
                                HerrHardwick
                                EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @KiwiFarmsArkavel I didn't even read the whole thing, just the first 2 lines but I just HAD to ngl.

                                "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User? A Former User

                                  @Evil-Overlord Congrats I don't careπŸ‘

                                  BoredRat
                                  BoredRat
                                  BoredRat
                                  Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @xXIdc_go_awayXx our little comedian

                                  Albertpig

                                  A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BoredRat BoredRat

                                    @xXIdc_go_awayXx our little comedian

                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @BoredRat πŸ˜‚

                                    HerrHardwick 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A Former User? A Former User

                                      @BoredRat πŸ˜‚

                                      HerrHardwick
                                      HerrHardwick
                                      HerrHardwick
                                      EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @xXIdc_go_awayXx where's your bunker lil bro.

                                      "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                                      A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • HerrHardwick HerrHardwick

                                        @xXIdc_go_awayXx where's your bunker lil bro.

                                        A Former User?
                                        A Former User?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @St0rj3zM1911 Um under the white house so no zombie apocalypse messes with me I'm pretty sure no zombie wants to be near trump

                                        HerrHardwick 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A Former User? A Former User

                                          @St0rj3zM1911 Um under the white house so no zombie apocalypse messes with me I'm pretty sure no zombie wants to be near trump

                                          HerrHardwick
                                          HerrHardwick
                                          HerrHardwick
                                          EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @xXIdc_go_awayXx expect a knock on your door soon.

                                          "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                                          A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular