Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Video Games and Consoles
  4. I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE

I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Video Games and Consoles
13 Posts 7 Posters 414 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Laner2018
    Laner2018
    Laner2018
    Pacific Timezone
    wrote on last edited by Laner2018
    #2

    I don’t play Fortnite so the only advice I can give is… maybe don’t burn the peanut next time?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      This is why OG is better. Sprites are ragebait incarnate.

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R1GN1M R1GN1M

        I JUST MAXED OUT BURNT PEANUT. DIED AND THEH GOT MAXED BURNT PEANUT AGAIN, AND THEN DIED WHAT THE FU-

        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @R1GN1M said in I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE:

        I JUST MAXED OUT BURNT PEANUT. DIED AND THEH GOT MAXED BURNT PEANUT AGAIN, AND THEN DIED WHAT THE FU-

        I got a galaxy grim, galaxy, holo seven, and pretty much every sprite in the game maxed out

        

        ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

          @R1GN1M said in I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE:

          I JUST MAXED OUT BURNT PEANUT. DIED AND THEH GOT MAXED BURNT PEANUT AGAIN, AND THEN DIED WHAT THE FU-

          I got a galaxy grim, galaxy, holo seven, and pretty much every sprite in the game maxed out

          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @KiwiFarmsArkavel Epic does not approve buying and selling accounts.

          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

          KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel Epic does not approve buying and selling accounts.

            KiwiFarmsArkavel
            KiwiFarmsArkavel
            KiwiFarmsArkavel
            Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @freedom-fries said in I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE:

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel Epic does not approve buying and selling accounts.

            Accounts, not sprites

            

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • StarryPeach
              StarryPeach
              StarryPeach
              Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              BLITZ IS WAY BETTER THAN BATTLE ROYALE

              ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                BLITZ IS WAY BETTER THAN BATTLE ROYALE

                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @StarryPeach Blitz is just Fortnite shorts

                notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Ninety9
                  Ninety9
                  Ninety9
                  Wannabe puppy-boy LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Dr pepper ''she's 17 scott'' рuрру★ Crazy In Love. Nintendo Switch Users Mindless Self Indulgence Puppy Boy "weird" fandoms ##adhd Taken D e p r e s s i o n . . . | JJK FANS !!
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  i have a cubed grim :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • R1GN1M
                    R1GN1M
                    R1GN1M
                    NOCTURNAL D e p r e s s i o n . . . HOGMAN Anti-Clanker 420 rip andy "Screw you guys, I'm going home Westhelm Stay Gold Dr pepper Anti Cringe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    I got him back guys

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                      wrote on last edited by TwoTimee
                      #11

                      I play fortnight and I like to root for the people that kill me (after i die lol) :D makes the game more fun :3 you should try it frfr, see if it helps

                      Imo its hard being mad at them, kinda like road rage

                      It / rot / they / meow


                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                      stabs you #forthespawn

                      KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                        I play fortnight and I like to root for the people that kill me (after i die lol) :D makes the game more fun :3 you should try it frfr, see if it helps

                        Imo its hard being mad at them, kinda like road rage

                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @vessel said in I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE:

                        I play fortnight and I like to root for the people that kill me (after i die lol) :D makes the game more fun :3 you should try it frfr, see if it helps

                        Imo its hard being mad at them, kinda like road rage

                        Very low cortisol gameplay

                        

                        TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                          @vessel said in I FREAKING HATE FORTNITE:

                          I play fortnight and I like to root for the people that kill me (after i die lol) :D makes the game more fun :3 you should try it frfr, see if it helps

                          Imo its hard being mad at them, kinda like road rage

                          Very low cortisol gameplay

                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                          wrote on last edited by TwoTimee
                          #13

                          @KiwiFarmsArkavel yeh I share that with my dad!!! My mother allways get angry probs, idk. But her road rage is flipping horrible. She will speed up next to ppl amd yell at them and flip them off I hate when she drives me places and she never does anymore:3
                          (Not related by blood to my dad but I am with my mother btww)
                          Road rage = how angry you are during a game.

                          Card games are a little diffrent though..

                          It / rot / they / meow


                          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                          are ALL peak ships!!!


                          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                          stabs you #forthespawn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular