Guysssss I might be smart
-
I MADE THIS (look at the shirt.)

-
kewl
-
Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
Using the item as a T-shirt acc is really smart 🥹
-
I MADE THIS (look at the shirt.)

@D4rK_s3a top ten smartest ppl in HISTORY
-
@D4rK_s3a top ten smartest ppl in HISTORY
@seesaw :3
-
Using the item as a T-shirt acc is really smart 🥹
@Cicadasandbats ikr???? Like it’s genuinely so smart
-
kewl
@LEBUFF tysmmm :3
-
I MADE THIS (look at the shirt.)

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
